Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Bill Robertson is ex-Essex Police. I know nothing about Diana Garbutt.
He is also the deputy editor of CCRC Watch the last time I checked and maybe you should familiarise yourself with the murder of Diana Garbutt and the innocence fraud of her killer who was her husband. Or is Bamber the only case you have an interest in?

The family of a postmaster jailed for killing his wife have said they want a retrial after losing a third bid to refer his case to the Court of Appeal.

Robin Garbutt is serving a 20-year minimum term for the murder of his wife, Diana Garbutt, 40, at their home in North Yorkshire in March 2010.
He was sentenced in 2011 but has always maintained his innocence.

The Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) said there was "no possibility" judges would overturn his conviction.

Last edited:

He is also the deputy editor of CCRC Watch the last time I checked and maybe you should familiarise yourself with the murder of Diana Garbutt and the innocence fraud of her killer who was her husband. Or is Bamber the only case you have an interest in?
I'm not interested in the Garbutt case, which incidentally has no bearing on the Bamber case. If Bill Robertson is interested in both cases, that's his prerogative.

I'm not interested in the Garbutt case, which incidentally has no bearing on the Bamber case. If Bill Robertson is interested in both cases, that's his prerogative.
So Bill Robertson, Deputy Editor of CCRC Watch is an ex Essex policeman who does not have a very good track record in detecting Innocence Fraud.

And you only have an interest in the Bamber case?

Is he the ex Essex policeman you mentioned who thinks Bamber is innocent?

Last edited:
So Bill Robertson, Deputy Editor of CCRC Watch is an ex Essex policeman who does not have a very good track record in detecting Innocence Fraud.

I wouldn't know because I have not followed the Garbutt case. You would have to argue the case for that claim. It wouldn't change documentary evidence or facts in that Bamber case though.

I wouldn't know because I have not followed the Garbutt case. You would have to argue the case for that claim. It wouldn't change documentary evidence or facts in that Bamber case though.

So you only have an interest in the Bamber case?

So you only have an interest in the Bamber case?

Not many will go public.

And you only have an interest in the Bamber case?

Ooooh in like Miss Marple there.

RokerSkate, is the ex Essex policeman you speak of Bill Robertson? You didn't answer the question.

Aaah so the ex Essex policeman you speak of is Roy Tyzack, what makes him think Bamber is innocent, was he part of the original investigation?

No neither Bill nor Roy were part of the original investigation. The post that kicked all this shit off tonight was about an ex officer who was. Mercia and Zinedine are struggling to comprehend. Due to come on board in late 2024..

The question is, did he get a fair trial? The answer is patently "no".

Folk who say it doesn't matter because he was definitely guilty should take a good hard look at themselves
Why did he not get a fair trial?
No neither Bill nor Roy were part of the original investigation. The post that kicked all this shit off tonight was about an ex officer who was. Mercia and Zinedine are struggling to comprehend. Due to come on board in late 2024..
Bill can't recognise Innocence Fraud when it stares him in the face. 😅
Bamber gets 600,000 pages of evidence but it must be those missing few hundred that will reveal his innocence.
Hundreds of photographs are taken but the negatives were cut into strips as per standard procedure and a few that didn't expose very well were got rid of. Those must be the ones that prove his innocence.
Some photos show a rifle by a window but the quilt has also been removed from the bed so the photo must have been taken later but that proves his innocence.
Call centre cops make a clerical error regarding the time but that proves his innocence.
Cops listening in on the open line hear movement within the house (from the dog) but that must be Sheila moving about.
The cops hail the house from outside, there is no response but that is a conversation with someone inside.
Cops initially assumed it was murder/suicide and so write a report to that effect but as it later turns out to be irrelevant it must be a conspiracy.
Mysterious unnamed Essex police have their doubts it is claimed so he must be innocent.
So the myth is established and sycophants endlessly repeat it while making sure to ignore anything that doesn't fit in their narrative.
It's all a conspiracy from Sheila through Julie, relatives, the police, forensic scientists, the CPS, the trial judge, newspapers, media, TV Drama producers, Carol Ann Lee, the Appeal Courts, the CCPR, Bret Collins and any other Tom, Dick or Harry that Doesn't think Bamber to be innocent.
Maintain the myth.

It's called Innocence Fraud.
See above.
So what is your personal connection to Bamber? Don't be shy.

Last edited:

Bamber gets 600,000 pages of evidence but it must be those missing few hundred that will reveal his innocence.
Hundreds of photographs are taken but the negatives were cut into strips as per standard procedure and a few that didn't expose very well were got rid of. Those must be the ones that prove his innocence.
Some photos show a rifle by a window but the quilt has also been removed from the bed so the photo must have been taken later but that proves his innocence.
Call centre cops make a clerical error regarding the time but that proves his innocence.
Cops listening in on the open line hear movement within the house (from the dog) but that must be Sheila moving about.
The cops hail the house from outside, there is no response but that is a conversation with someone inside.
Cops initially assumed it was murder/suicide and so write a report to that effect but as it later turns out to be irrelevant it must be a conspiracy.
Mysterious unnamed Essex police have their doubts it is claimed so he must be innocent.
So the myth is established and sycophants endlessly repeat it while making sure to ignore anything that doesn't fit in their narrative.
It's all a conspiracy from Sheila through Julie, relatives, the police, forensic scientists, the CPS, the trial judge, newspapers, media, TV Drama producers, Carol Ann Lee, the Appeal Courts, the CCPR, Bret Collins and any other Tom, Dick or Harry that Doesn't think Bamber to be innocent.
Maintain the myth.

Have you been drinking energy drinks or something?

Maintain the myth.

Amazing isn't it. The only person telling the truth is Bamber. A convicted murderer of 5 people is the only shining light in all this.
Then people like that Notts lad watch a biased sensationalist docu drama or read a few posts on here and declare 'I think he had an unfair trial'. Thankfully our justice system isn't so gullible or so easily duped and Bamber remains inside. He should be thankful he's at least alive, unlike his victims.

Amazing isn't it. The only person telling the truth is Bamber. A convicted murderer of 5 people is the only shining light in all this.
Then people like that Notts lad watch a biased sensationalist docu drama or read a few posts on here and declare 'I think he had an unfair trial'. Thankfully our justice system isn't so gullible or so easily duped and Bamber remains inside. He should be thankful he's at least alive, unlike his victims.

1) 90% of the docu dramas and the drama were biased against the defence.

2) The justice system is biased against exposing police corruption and overturning convictions.

3) Wake me up when you have sussed yesterday.

1) 90% of the docu dramas and the drama were biased against the defence.

2) The justice system is biased against exposing police corruption and overturning convictions.

3) Wake me up when you have sussed yesterday.
Number 3. I haven't a clue what you're on about. Yesterday you posted that the trial judge ordered the jury to find Bamber guilty. Of course that was lies which you refuse to admit. I commented on that then you started this nonsense about waking you up in 2024 or some other gobbledegook.

Back