Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

I don’t know whether iboosted that I knew him on the very early years into his sentence.
The amount of lies he told them will have ensured that he will actually believe them this long after.
I also don’t know how many times he’s submitted new evidence to the courts but it must be alot.

He still has a strong army of people backing him and spending money donating to him so the money train still keeps huffing.
Should have been hung. No appeals after this.

I don’t know whether iboosted that I knew him on the very early years into his sentence.
The amount of lies he told them will have ensured that he will actually believe them this long after.
I also don’t know how many times he’s submitted new evidence to the courts but it must be alot.

He still has a strong army of people backing him and spending money donating to him so the money train still keeps huffing.
Should have been hung. No appeals after this.
Maybe the 'army' of backers are all thick as mince. While the courts, police and Judiciary are completely trustworthy and proficient at admitting mistakes, righting wrongs and exposing cover-ups.

Maybe the 'army' of backers are all thick as mince. While the courts, police and Judiciary are completely trustworthy and proficient at admitting mistakes, righting wrongs and exposing cover-ups.

I agree.
This case has been shrouded in mistakes and no doubt speculation.
However in my experience he is the most manipulative character that I’ve ever come across. I don’t think that people are thick as mince more so he is an unbelievable character who is plausible.
The lack of technology available to the police at the time hindered the police however I am sure that I’m 99% confident that he is guilty. The mistakes the police made are the 1%

Angry, manipulative person, kills his family for personal gain, it didn't work and he's in jail for it. Where he should be.

You have to have better things to do in life than trying to find this man innocent?
I doubt they will quash his conviction over a burn on a victims back. His team claim to have 10 pieces of new evidence. Where has this evidence been hiding all these decades? This will be another appeal to add to all the others.

"this case has been the subject of several appeals and reviews by the Court of Appeal and the Criminal Cases Review Commission - all of these processes have never found anything other than Bamber is the person responsible for killing his adoptive parents Nevill and June, sister Sheila Caffell and her two sons Nicholas and Daniel."

There's been a lot of mistakes and (it appears) withheld evidence as well as odd behaviour from many parties.
This doesn't mean Bamber is innocent but it does mean he should at least get a real and fair crack of the whip with nothing withheld.

I doubt they will quash his conviction over a burn on a victims back. His team claim to have 10 pieces of new evidence. Where has this evidence been hiding all these decades? This will be another appeal to add to all the others.

"this case has been the subject of several appeals and reviews by the Court of Appeal and the Criminal Cases Review Commission - all of these processes have never found anything other than Bamber is the person responsible for killing his adoptive parents Nevill and June, sister Sheila Caffell and her two sons Nicholas and Daniel."
This case has become so tedious it's unreal. I think these so called 10 pieces of "new" evidence were listed earlier this year but there is nothing new about them at all. The defence attitude to the burns has become a farce. They had tests done on pig skin that they claimed showed the burns had come from a silencer so Sheila must have hidden it and then committed suicide but they couldn't get the silencer to the required temperature using a blowtorch. Now the burns were not allegedly caused by the silencer but the cooker so Jeremey must be innocent. Maybe it was Aliens, anyone but Bamber.

It been a farce for years and meanwhile he continues to clog the justice system while more worthy potential victims of a miscarriage of justice are held back. Even the Appeal Judges said that last time.

Last edited:
This case has become so tedious it's unreal. I think these so called 10 pieces of "new" evidence were listed earlier this year but there is nothing new about them at all. The defence attitude to the burns has become a farce. They had tests done on pig skin that they claimed showed the burns had come from a silencer so Sheila must have hidden it and then committed suicide but they couldn't get the silencer to the required temperature using a blowtorch. Now the burns were not allegedly caused by the silencer but the cooker so Jeremey must be innocent. Maybe it was Aliens, anyone but Bamber.

It been a farce for years and meanwhile he continues to clog the justice system while more worthy potential victims of a miscarriage of justice are held back. Even the Appeal Judges said that last time.
Yes it's become a joke.
I followed the Barry George murder trial and as it unfolded it was obvious there was no evidence against him. I was shocked when he was found guilty I thought they had to find him not guilty. He was freed on appeal which was the right decision to make.
But Bamber is a completely different story. Why he is allowed to clog up the system with new evidence that isn't new evidence is beyond me. If ne is ever freed I will lose all faith in British justice.
There's been a lot of mistakes and (it appears) withheld evidence as well as odd behaviour from many parties.
This doesn't mean Bamber is innocent but it does mean he should at least get a real and fair crack of the whip with nothing withheld.
He's had quite a few fair cracks of the whip. What was withheld at his previous appeals?

Last edited:
He's had quite a few fair cracks of the whip. What was withheld at his previous appeals?
He's had no fair cracks of the whip, at any point. The police are legally bound to release exculpatory evidence to the defence prior to trial, prior to appeal. They didn't do so and continue to evade their legal responsibilities. Each time an appeal fails, the odds are then stacked against the defence regarding future efforts. Therefore in certain cases, ie where there is a necessity on the part of the authorities to do so, it is within their power to stitch people up. There are tonnes of files hidden at Kew that are not due for release for literally decades. It is complete overkill on the part of the authorities.

What was offered at his previous appeals?
You've answered a question with a question.
I don't know what was offered that's why I'm asking you what was withheld. You said he deserves a fair crack with nothing withheld. Implying you knew something had been withheld.
He's had no fair cracks of the whip, at any point. The police are legally bound to release exculpatory evidence to the defence prior to trial, prior to appeal. They didn't do so and continue to evade their legal responsibilities. Each time an appeal fails, the odds are then stacked against the defence regarding future efforts. Therefore in certain cases, ie where there is a necessity on the part of the authorities to do so, it is within their power to stitch people up. There are tonnes of files hidden at Kew that are not due for release for literally decades. It is complete overkill on the part of the authorities.
He'd had countess appeals. Has it occurred to you that the reason his appeals fail is because he's guilty?

Last edited:
You've answered a question with a question.
I don't know what was offered that's why I'm asking you what was withheld. You said he deserves a fair crack with nothing withheld. Implying you knew something had been withheld.

He'd had countess appeals. Has it occurred to you that the reason his appeals fail is because he's guilty?
This non disclosure booklet is from about five years ago. That's 15 years after his 2002 appeal:

With regards to appeals, that's how I used to assume the system worked, ie a failed appeal = guilty. I was incredibly naive to make that assumption.

This non disclosure booklet is from about five years ago. That's 15 years after his 2002 appeal:

With regards to appeals, that's how I used to assume the system worked, ie a failed appeal = guilty. I was incredibly naive to make that assumption.
I thought he was guilty before the appeals. They have nothing to do with me thinking he's guilty. If one of the appeals had succeeded on a technicality I'd still think he was guilty.
The killer was Bamber or his sister there is nobody else in the frame. I don't think she would have killed, or even had the ability to kill her family. She has been made to look like a psychopath by Bamber and his money grabbing team. Bamber is a conniving rat who still can't believe he didn't get away with it. I hope he dies in prison, the sooner the better. That will end these ridiculous appeals and then his victims can truly rest in peace.

Last edited:
I thought he was guilty before the appeals. They have nothing to do with me thinking he's guilty. If one of the appeals had succeeded on a technicality I'd still think he was guilty.
The killer was Bamber or his sister there is nobody else in the frame. I don't think she would have killed, or even had the ability to kill her family. She has been made to look like a psychopath by Bamber and his money grabbing team. Bamber is a conniving rat who still can't believe he didn't get away with it. I hope he dies in prison, the sooner the better. That will end these ridiculous appeals and then his victims can truly rest in peace.
Reassuring to see your post is jam packed with evidence.

He'll never accept the verdict because he brought it on himself with his ridiculous assertion that Nevill had phoned him and fingered Sheila. "If only...." he must have thought for decades.

Reassuring to see your post is jam packed with evidence.
Nobody's posts are jam packed with evidence. Just guesswork that he's innocent.
Whereas he has been found guilty in a court of law. He has had numerous appeals and still he's guilty. Why you continue to defend his case I don't know. You come across as a decent person I think you'd be better off championing a more worthwhile cause.

I don't doubt that Bamber is quite an intelligent man but I have never doubted his guilt. We shall see how far he gets this time with his "new" evidence. He's failed to convince several judges over the past 35 years that his conviction was unsafe which reassures me that the verdict stands the test of time and so it should.

The initial police investigation in to the crime was very badly handled and Bamber will always exploit that when he can but that doesn't mean that the eventual outcome of his case was incorrect.

I don't doubt that Bamber is quite an intelligent man but I have never doubted his guilt. We shall see how far he gets this time with his "new" evidence. He's failed to convince several judges over the past 35 years that his conviction was unsafe which reassures me that the verdict stands the test of time and so it should.

The initial police investigation in to the crime was very badly handled and Bamber will always exploit that when he can but that doesn't mean that the eventual outcome of his case was incorrect.
That's the important point here, his conviction has stood the test of time.
Even with modern forensics and investigation methods he still can't show that he was innocent. Fair enough mistakes could have been made back in the eighties. We didn't have the technology we have now. He has been found guilty through decades of changes and improvements. This should now be his last appeal.

Back