Jeffrey Epstein Dead

Was going to express my surprise at @Behind Enemy Lines’s ramblings but soon remembered the shit he usually comes out with

Last edited:

Was going to express my surprise at @Behind Enemy Lines’s ramblings but soon remembered the shit he usually comes out with

So it’s fair to say that he is a wanker again?

:D:D:D

I'd forgotten about that.

:lol: :lol:
Not seen that before.

I bet Andrew is now sweating on the serialisation of the diaries.

Logon or register to see this image
It'll be all quietly forgotten about, I'm wondering what Epstein managed to sneak into his cell to hang himself with? the whole f***ing thing stinks to high Heaven, at the request of Epstein's representatives, the private pathologist Michael Baden observed the examination, :lol: this bloke sounds a tad questionable too

Last edited:
And you guys called professionalmackem a loon when he talked about such things
That's why the intelligence services keep getting away with such things, the bloody sheeple who believe everything they see on the news and gang up on anyone who questions the official narrative.

I bet Andrew is now sweating on the serialisation of the diaries.

Logon or register to see this image

I doubt it. He will be protected as usual no matter what he has been involved in. Absolutely stinks this whole thing.
It'll be all quietly forgotten about, I'm wondering what Epstein managed to sneak into his cell to hang himself with? the whole f***ing thing stinks to high Heaven, at the request of Epstein's representatives, the private pathologist Michael Baden observed the examination, :lol: this bloke sounds a tad questionable too

More questions than answers.

Last edited:
Massive whiff of conspiracy about this like. Can but hope more emerges over time about Epstein and all his powerful associates and their grubby ways but I somehow doubt anything will emerge and any wrong doers will carry on with their grubby ways in the usual manner

I doubt it. He will be protected as usual no matter what he has been involved in. Absolutely stinks this whole thing.

More questions than answers.
Aye, and Maxwell's daughter heavily involved too, his death was very suspicious too, I remember thinking at the time, how did those skinny little blokes, lift a big fat twat like that out of the water with ease, he was a big bloke and waterlogged too, it didn't sit right with me then, the corruption spreads from the top down, and the public swallow it time after time.

Back