January 29th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, morning all

Probably nowt for me. I was going to go to the cemetery to take some flowers down for my sisters but it's absolutely chucking it down so think it will be a day in the house. I'll go on Wednesday instead.

Thank you very much for my birthday wishes @hank williams, @Mk Mackem, @Scotty 1978, @Al Bundy, @Cyprus, @chunksafc, @horselover, @Kennington Kid, @gluepot, @Becs, @macum1920, @EchoMan, @sismanhatton (hope I didn't miss anyone). How on earth am I 52? I don't know where the years go.

Safe journey @gluepot ✈️.

Have a fab Monday lads and lasses xx 💚💙💜💛
Happy Birthday ATS 🎂 hope you have a goodun and hope one of your presents is an umbrella ☔ you'll need one today 😉

Last edited:

Morning gluey.

Safe travels to your onward destination later, I do hope you have a pleasant flight and a nice trip. As a result of your post I now have 'Welcome to the Cheap Seats' by The Wonder Stuff running continually through my mind which is likely to be my earworm all day so thanks for that!

My stepson flew back into Heathrow Airport early on Saturday morning from Johannesburg, South Africa where he has been working for the past fortnight before boarding a connecting flight up to Ponteland. It's nice to have him home and we caught up with him over Sunday lunch yesterday.

I'm going to Rome on Friday morning with Mrs C (no) for a long weekend (I know pathetic!), some culture and sightseeing as well as taking in the Six Nations rugby match between Italy and England at the Stadio Olympico which I am particularly looking forward to. I have been to Twickenham on several occasions but have never watched them play abroad and cannot wait but need to get through these next four days at work first. Wish me luck!
Cheers marra, enjoy your trip, I saw England v New Zealand at Twickers (we won) and seen them abroad a couple of times many years ago (at Murrayfield).
Morning gluepot
Morning VH
Safe journey @gluepot ✈️.
Thanks ATS.

Last edited:
Enjoy your day, every minute of it. Is it 'cos yer was 51 last birthday?

Morning Cypus, enjoy Rome it is magnificent, especially so if you enjoy history.

Morning Frazzy, percentage gone down since yisterda, whee's upset ya marra?
Afternoon @Kennington Kid 👍 88% visible moon although in reality 0% of it will be visible tonight 🌧️
Pushed leg stretching back a few hours in the hope the weather might cheer up a bit.
It won't though 😆

Happy Birthday ATS 🎂 hope you have a goodun and hope one of your presents is an umbrella ☔ you'll need one today 😉

Thanks @Ark 😊.
Just been over Kians school and wish I'd took one ☂️ I was soaked by the time I got home. Not planning on leaving the house anymore today xx

Happy Birthday ATS the weather's crap but have a lovely day🎂🥂

Thanks @Bonzo, just enjoying the peace and quiet while the kids are out with a cuppa. Nice being able to sit down and relax for a change xx

Last edited:
Morning Cypus, enjoy Rome it is magnificent, especially so if you enjoy history.
I absolutely do KK, bit of a 'Culture Vulture' so cannot wait to explore as much of it as I can during the time we are there.

Cheers marra, enjoy your trip, I saw England v New Zealand at Twickers (we won) and seen them abroad a couple of times many years ago (at Murrayfield).
Thanks gluey, I intend to. I've seen England play Australia twice at HQ in Autumn internationals in 2017 and 2018 (won both) so it will be nice to experience a rugby away day and hopefully maintain my 100 per cent winning record in the process. We fly back home next Monday so will try to find somewhere to watch the Tees-Wear skirmish on Sunday lunchtime if possible.

Morning gluey.

Safe travels to your onward destination later, I do hope you have a pleasant flight and a nice trip. As a result of your post I now have 'Welcome to the Cheap Seats' by The Wonder Stuff running continually through my mind which is likely to be my earworm all day so thanks for that!

My stepson flew back into Heathrow Airport early on Saturday morning from Johannesburg, South Africa where he has been working for the past fortnight before boarding a connecting flight up to Ponteland. It's nice to have him home and we caught up with him over Sunday lunch yesterday.

I'm going to Rome on Friday morning with Mrs C (no) for a long weekend (I know pathetic!), some culture and sightseeing as well as taking in the Six Nations rugby match between Italy and England at the Stadio Olympico which I am particularly looking forward to. I have been to Twickenham on several occasions but have never watched them play abroad and cannot wait but need to get through these next four days at work first. Wish me luck!
Was in Rome in August, went to the colluseum & the famous fountain, both stunning , you'll most definitely enjoy it m8

Back