January 23rd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see 1917 yesterday, we both thought it was enjoyable, but disappointing.

Morning Bec's read that earlier 2.8 magnitude.

Morning marra. I'm going to see that with my son at the weekend. It was filmed on long takes with a steadycam or something like that. It's what he's been doing in uni, so he'll be watching the filming techniques as well as the story :D

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton,AndyGray1985,VicCarlton,MK Mackem,Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad,Chunks, and all.

Wolves game for me. Should be good.

Have a good day everyone 👍
You too!
Morning Hank & morning all. Nowt for me tonight, out for dinner later so I'll catch up with any goals later on. Have a great Thursday.

@Dilligaf60 , welcome home pal, have a great leave and enjoy them dog walks,can't beat them.... 🍉🍉.

@becs , morning hope you are feeling well now and have you seen the security man again yet ? x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , enjoy your day and your cooking. Hope you are both keeping well.

@Horley Chorley , morning H, have a great day pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@EchoMan , have a nice trip.

@Snorbens , morning pal, hope you are well.

@riffraff , @robbie2311 , @janey , @Kingdom Bhoy , morning pasl , @AndyGray1985 , @sismanhatton , have a good day mate, @viccarlton , @eddtheduck , @Musicman , morning pal. @HuffyDuffy , @thecloughywobble , morning buddy , @Kid Galahad , @st joes lad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @The Hesford Diet , @PeteFTM , @THELORDRODWELL , @TaylorBoosh , @Stortford , have a good journey , @Butcher's Coat , @Gadzooks , @Mk Mackem , hope you are well buddy , @TiptonBaggie , @andyj73 ...And to those yet to post, have a good day.
And you too, SFATI!

Last edited:
Went to see 1917 yesterday, we both thought it was enjoyable, but disappointing.
Morning Sis, I enjoyed it, had a few issues with historical accuracy but thought it was beautiful shot and loved the scene crossing no mans land.

Sat watching England v Oz in ICC U19’s WC, a lad from my youngest’s school was opening the batting for us. Best young batsman I’ve ever seen but looked well out of sorts, out c&b for 25 with pundits criticising his footwork, shows what I know:lol:

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton,AndyGray1985,VicCarlton,MK Mackem,Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad,Chunks, and all.

Morning Spammers
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Just graft & herm to cooook

Mr Sword - keep firm

MM - you travelling home the day?

Dilli - ya could start listing the jobs to de, Ive got one for ya - hanging 6 new doors 😳😳😳

Becs - keep an eye out for that security bod, men in uniform? 😄

Echo - safe travels & travail

Everyone else -be good or be careful
Morning Wakey yes GC for me
Morning Hank & morning all. Nowt for me tonight, out for dinner later so I'll catch up with any goals later on. Have a great Thursday.

@Dilligaf60 , welcome home pal, have a great leave and enjoy them dog walks,can't beat them.... 🍉🍉.

@becs , morning hope you are feeling well now and have you seen the security man again yet ? x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , enjoy your day and your cooking. Hope you are both keeping well.

@riffraff , @robbie2311 , @janey , @Kingdom Bhoy , morning pasl , @AndyGray1985 , @sismanhatton , have a good day mate, @viccarlton , @eddtheduck , @Musicman , morning pal. @HuffyDuffy , @thecloughywobble , morning buddy , @Kid Galahad , @st joes lad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @The Hesford Diet , @PeteFTM , @THELORDRODWELL , @TaylorBoosh , @Stortford , have a good journey , @Butcher's Coat , @Gadzooks , @Mk Mackem , hope you are well buddy , @TiptonBaggie , @andyj73 ...And to those yet to post, have a good day.
Morning SFATI have a good un

Last edited:
Wolves v Liverpool
Premier League
1930 kick off 20:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

That's yer lot
Morning Hank. Morning Droogs. Might watch Wolfs v the hubcap collectors.
Morning Hank, will probably give the game a watch, should be good.
Morning Pete. I’m pretty sure we wont be bored.
Morning Hank, Becs and all, nowt there for me, graft for a bit and a very early night.
Morning Snorbens. There’s a lot to be said for getting to kip early.
Marning Honk

Notsfm iirc
Good moaning your lordship.
Morning all, I'll be tuning in tonight, will have a few quid on them.at 4/6 a very fair price
Morning Rob.
Morning Hank and all. I'll be 1 hour into a 12 hour night shift so nothing for me
Morning Marrow.
Morning Hank.

It you want to see all the excitement of a 0-0 in Dingwall or Livingston seeing if they have more goals than spectators, then Sportscene is on late.
:lol:
Morning THD
Morning bully

Morning hank lad
Morning HD. I hope today finds you in fine fettle.
Am scared

You can bully people but don’t like it back that equals a cowardly man
George Bernard Shore once said “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”
wise words marra. Leave it be.
Oi manners

Morning all

2nd half of wolves game
Morning MM. Only the second half?
Morning everyone,nowt for me but be keeping an eye on tranmere v Watford on SSN and hoping Watford beat them so our game against them isn't changed
Morning SJL.
Morning Hank morning everyone, Wolves game for me should be canny, have a great day folks, I can see the weekend peeping around the corner....
Morning Kid. Roll on tomorrow night.
Morning everyone xx
Morning J.
Morning Hank and co no live footy for me tonight.
Morning KB. Have a canny day mate.
MHMA. NOTSFM. Except I definitely fancy this one tha neet. Wolves are unpredictable and that’s all that’s gonna lay a glove on Liverpool this season. When you come at this king youll have to be weird.
MRR. VTM. UITK.
Morning Hank
Morning all
Enjoyed watching Man U Burnley, but kept thinking it should be us doing that.
up early and hitting the road soon. Got a long journey ahead.
hope to catch a bit of tonight’s match when I get back.
Morning EM. Safe travels mate.
Morning Hank

Morning your Spamness.
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Just graft & herm to cooook

Mr Sword - keep firm

MM - you travelling home the day?

Dilli - ya could start listing the jobs to de, Ive got one for ya - hanging 6 new doors 😳😳😳

Becs - keep an eye out for that security bod, men in uniform? 😄

Echo - safe travels & travail

Everyone else -be good or be careful
Morning Mate. Another day of rest beckons. I’ll go for a run later, it’s ten degrees here 😳 might even put me shorts on.
If I’d lived closer I’d have happily hung your new doors mate, I’m canny at that if I do say so mesel.
Morning Hank, morning all

Meeting in Norwich today, so no commuter trains, means I should be back for Wolves game.

Hope recovery going well Snorbs
Morning Stortford. I always enjoy visiting Norwich. Nice city and a great vibe.
Morning Hank morning all.Will watch the Wolves game later.Have a good day.
Morning Tipton. I’d love to see Wolfs cause an upset.

Morning SFATI. I’m not long back with them. Gave them an extra couple of miles today. Right down to the coast and back. They’re both flat out and snoring now. 😂😂😂
Morning lads. Might stick the Wolves match on later. Another one who needs an early night here.

Did you fall off the shed roof this morning @hank williams? :eek:

Morning marra :cool:

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Becs. Hank dropped his wallet on his way to work.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Wolves game for the duck.

Driving home from the frozen North today, saying that, it’s been pleasantly mild the last few days.
Morning Edd. It’s nowt like January mate. It’s ten degrees warmer here than where I’ve been for the last three weeks. Our lass is walking around with a woolly jumper on cos I’ve turned the heating down.
Morning Rip. Have a good day mate.
Morning Hank and almost All,

Nowt for me as I will be on a flight to Paris at the time.

Have a gud un!
Morning AG. Enjoy mate, and if it’s for graft, enjoy anyway.
Good morning Hank and morning all

Wolves tonight, didn't think much of United last night, what a poor side they are.

Morning Bec's read that earlier 2.8 magnitude.

Just a busy day today

Spot on thank you 👍

Have a great day one and all
Morning Sis. I was toying with the idea of going to see that, although I’m usually wary of overhyped films. Think I’ll give it a miss and watch it at home.
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Wolves for me if I can keep my eyes open, I've been shattered the last few days. Enjoy your day everyone.
Morning Bonzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank. Morning Droogs. Might watch Wolfs v the hubcap collectors.

Morning Pete. I’m pretty sure we wont be bored.

Morning Snorbens. There’s a lot to be said for getting to kip early.

Good moaning your lordship.

Morning Rob.

Morning Marrow.

:lol:
Morning THD

Morning HD. I hope today finds you in fine fettle.

George Bernard Shore once said “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”
wise words marra. Leave it be.

Morning MM. Only the second half?

Morning SJL.

Morning Kid. Roll on tomorrow night.

Morning J.

Morning KB. Have a canny day mate.

MRR. VTM. UITK.

Morning EM. Safe travels mate.

Morning your Spamness.

Morning Mate. Another day of rest beckons. I’ll go for a run later, it’s ten degrees here 😳 might even put me shorts on.
If I’d lived closer I’d have happily hung your new doors mate, I’m canny at that if I do say so mesel.

Morning Stortford. I always enjoy visiting Norwich. Nice city and a great vibe.

Morning Tipton. I’d love to see Wolfs cause an upset.

Morning SFATI. I’m not long back with them. Gave them an extra couple of miles today. Right down to the coast and back. They’re both flat out and snoring now. 😂😂😂

Morning Becs. Hank dropped his wallet on his way to work.

Morning Edd. It’s nowt like January mate. It’s ten degrees warmer here than where I’ve been for the last three weeks. Our lass is walking around with a woolly jumper on cos I’ve turned the heating down.

Morning Rip. Have a good day mate.

Morning AG. Enjoy mate, and if it’s for graft, enjoy anyway.

Morning Sis. I was toying with the idea of going to see that, although I’m usually wary of overhyped films. Think I’ll give it a miss and watch it at home.

Morning BC

Morning Bonzo.
Like the wilburys I will be traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back