January 19th live footy on tv

8/10

Might watch Leicester
Morning Niknak
Morning vic

Morning dilli, take it easy
Cheers marra just off to me cot πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ₯±
Morning to the great and good who post on this thread.

Just our game for me today. With our lass at work and the 2 bairns at school I taped an NBA game last night to get me through the day (I used to enjoy a bit of basketball and have just finished watching The Last Dance about Michael Jordan and the Bulls thought I would see if I still enjoy watching it)

Have a good day all and stay safe in these unique times

Morning VHFC mate enjoy your day and fingers crossed for a comfortable win tonight

Morning Dilli mate hope life is treating you as well as it can

Morning Vic mate hope the weather clears so you can get out at dome point
Morning Al πŸ‘πŸ‘
Morning Hank, @becs and all, dropping car for Mot (in the cover of darkness) then grafting before our game tonite, hopefully our run continues. Have a great day and stay safe πŸ‘ 🌈
Morning 1920
Morning H
Morning non H's
Morning b1gals
Morning Hank. Just our match for me.

Morning Becs. Morning all. Mostly online graft today. Will get out for a walk if I can avoid Christoph
Morning EM

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning lads. Graft for me and then watching our match tonight 😎

Evening Hank, Becs and all, I’ll give the footy a miss tomorrow, catch up soon. Stay safe everyone.

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem and all.

Our game for me tonight
Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘

Morning marra 😎
Morning @hank williams & good morning all. @Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope the shift went well and I hope things are ok with Mrs.D, Best wishes to her as always.

Matchday, The Chuckle Brothers favorite team for us (To me, to you, to me, to you, to me, to you. That was the worst threesome I've ever had.)
And The Green Army for you. So a good night of footy ahead and I think 3 points each for us isn't to bigger ask. So got more than I thought on today but I'll be home in plenty of time. We have a kitchen here so I've made cheese toasties and coffee for two others here and myself, felt peckish which isn't like me at this time in the morning and I have to say they are very nice. The girls never say no to a snack at whatever time. Right, time to get sorted, have a nice day all, stay safe, keep smiling and take care ...... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜·πŸ˜·.....And good luck tonight.....⚽⚽⚽⚽.

πŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–Š

@becs ,@Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @McGregor , @englishman abroad , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @Secret Visage , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @CΓΊ Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Johnsafc , @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat, @Katylala, @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @TheRey, @FootballFan, @KGC83 , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @steadybreeze , @pRICK , @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @Alphadog , @gipetto , @Geronimo , @Ashley In!! , @Dodgy , @NickAddicks , @Harvey16 ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Tuesday, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

If the Answer is Cock Robin, what is the question ? What's that up my bum Batman ? ................ Holy Guacamole ....... To the Batcave .......

πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Morning marra. Have a good day 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank, @becs and all, dropping car for Mot (in the cover of darkness) then grafting before our game tonite, hopefully our run continues. Have a great day and stay safe πŸ‘ 🌈

Morning mate. Hope the car passes 🀞
Morning Hank. Just our match for me.

Morning Becs. Morning all. Mostly online graft today. Will get out for a walk if I can avoid Christoph

Morning marra 😎

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem and all.

Our game for me tonight
Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Good morning Spam have a good day as well

Morning @hank williams & good morning all. @Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope the shift went well and I hope things are ok with Mrs.D, Best wishes to her as always.

Matchday, The Chuckle Brothers favorite team for us (To me, to you, to me, to you, to me, to you. That was the worst threesome I've ever had.)
And The Green Army for you. So a good night of footy ahead and I think 3 points each for us isn't to bigger ask. So got more than I thought on today but I'll be home in plenty of time. We have a kitchen here so I've made cheese toasties and coffee for two others here and myself, felt peckish which isn't like me at this time in the morning and I have to say they are very nice. The girls never say no to a snack at whatever time. Right, time to get sorted, have a nice day all, stay safe, keep smiling and take care ...... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜·πŸ˜·.....And good luck tonight.....⚽⚽⚽⚽.

πŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–ŠπŸ–Š

@becs ,@Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford
Morning Vic. How’s gods country this morning?

@NickAddicks , @Harvey16 ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Tuesday, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

If the Answer is Cock Robin, what is the question ? What's that up my bum Batman ? ................ Holy Guacamole ....... To the Batcave .......

[/QUOTE]
Good morning mate, cheese toasties for breakfast a new one, anyway Haha a great Tuesday and good luck to your team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good morning Spam have a good day as well

@NickAddicks , @Harvey16 ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Tuesday, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

Good morning mate, cheese toasties for breakfast a new one, anyway Haha a great Tuesday and good luck to your team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
[/QUOTE]
Morning Sis. Have a grand day.

Good morning Hank and good morning Bec's well done Arsenal very good 2nd half, our game and maybe catch Leicester afterwards. Thank you

A very good morning to you all, they re named the storm here to Storm Christabell well we are southern softies.
Sparky and plumber today and really taking shape now
Got to get out for a walk whatever the weather

Looking forward to see if the lads can build on the Wombles game, and will be having pizza and salad for tea tonight

@Wandofaleftpeg good morning, you have a virgin coming in, @AndyGray1985 good morning also will not be happy

Have a tanfastic Tuesday each and everyone of you and please stay ssfe

Last edited:

Back