Jan Kirchhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if this is true but I've been impressed with Bolton this season. I was convinced they were going straight back down without a whimper. But they've done better than I expected. They were within a whisker of going bust and look to be clearing troubled waters. If they can stay up this season they can look to stabilize for the future. Just goes to show you don't need a billionaire owner but a good intelligent owner.

Kirchoff another player we could have done with. I know he's brittle but when he played he was something we haven't had for the last decade or even longer.

But you could say the same for any number of players we thought we could upgrade from. Turns out we were just creating a team of bare minimum players to survive in the premier league, until we sailed too close to the wind and now...

Kirchoff another player we could have done with. I know he's brittle but when he played he was something we haven't had for the last decade or even longer.

But you could say the same for any number of players we thought we could upgrade from. Turns out we were just creating a team of bare minimum players to survive in the premier league, until we sailed too close to the wind and now...
We did absolutely the right thing by releasing him. He can't be relied on at all so definitely wasn't worth a drain on limited funds.

However, for that period under Big Sam, he was brilliant and the kind of CM we've not had for far too long. He was an absolute class act with the ball.

As it stands, it's the last chance saloon for us so I would be 100% in favour of him coming back. If we can even manage to get 5 games from him at the level he can play to it would be 5 games more than anyone else we have playing to that level.

It'll be a no goer anyway.

I don't know if this is true but I've been impressed with Bolton this season. I was convinced they were going straight back down without a whimper. But they've done better than I expected. They were within a whisker of going bust and look to be clearing troubled waters. If they can stay up this season they can look to stabilize for the future. Just goes to show you don't need a billionaire owner but a good intelligent owner.
I actually mentioned Phil Parkinson as a possible manager for us before Grayson's appointment, seems to get the most out of his players and without any fuss, wish we'd got him now...

We did absolutely the right thing by releasing him. He can't be relied on at all so definitely wasn't worth a drain on limited funds.

However, for that period under Big Sam, he was brilliant and the kind of CM we've not had for far too long. He was an absolute class act with the ball.

As it stands, it's the last chance saloon for us so I would be 100% in favour of him coming back. If we can even manage to get 5 games from him at the level he can play to it would be 5 games more than anyone else we have playing to that level.

Absolutely agree if we had used those limited funds to remotely strengthen the team

If they keep him fit he will keep them up

Won the premier league fans player of the month iirc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back