Jamie XX

Can do no wrong really. Was blown away the first time I heard that first XX album.
Always hated sort of garage type music but he’s won me round. Gosh is the opposite of what I normally like but it’s superb.

The kid is clever as fuck. One of the few bands where their music just remains as good as the last. Gil Scott Heron rated him enough to do a whole album with him at about 22.

Is this what classifies as singing these days like? @2:05 he's totally out of tune man :lol:
Shouldn’t you be watching The Voice?

Last edited:
You are a f***ing dildo mate if you’d rather watch The Voice.
:lol:
The lad posted this on a Trump thread. I’ll leave you to decide...

My Daughter is stunningly beautiful, intelligent, kind and has a great body (thanks to my genes :cool:). If I were an 18 year old lad living on her road I'd be all over her. Does that make me a nonce? No. It's a huge f***ing compliment coming from a Father who's incredibly proud to have created such a fine human being. Obviously, if said the wrong way, it is incredibly creepy. That article has taken snippets out of context in order to vilify the bloke.

He may be a buffoon. He may even be racist. But to call him a nonce for those comments is about as moronic as you can get.

Sasha playing a remix of Gosh is one of my clubbing highlights.
Any links like?

Saw the xx about 5 weeks ago in a nice small venue. They were very very good! (Although romy did look like she’d just come from her job as a receptionist in a medium sized accountancy firm)

Always remember my dad getting into my car when I had jamies song gosh on. He always complained about my choice of music but actually said he’d get out of the car there and then if i didn’t change that song! :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back