Jamie Redknapp thinks Derby are 'sleeping giants'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think this will end disastrously, he's new to management and will end up going down the same route as Keane in his second season in trying to achieve stability, buying on big wages to get them promoted, even riskier now when even bang average plodders command £30k + a week.

I also have a niggling feeling he'll turn to Harry Cuntflapp for guidance and sign some absolute shite on stupid wages.

I still think this will end disastrously, he's new to management and will end up going down the same route as Keane, buying on big wages to get them promoted, even riskier now when even bang average plodders command £30k + a week.

I also have a niggling feeling he'll turn to Harry Cuntflapp for guidance and sign some absolute shite on stupid wages.

I think he will do pretty well.

I still think this will end disastrously, he's new to management and will end up going down the same route as Keane in his second season in trying to achieve stability, buying on big wages to get them promoted, even riskier now when even bang average plodders command £30k + a week.

I thought they were skint though putting their eggs in this season basket ala villa

I agree with Jamie

For once

Lots of others though - Forest, Wednesday, Leeds, Sunderland, Villa

Let’s not get too cocky-Derby will prob get higher crowds than Big S next season (this season?)

Doesn’t mean we aren’t a sleeping giant and potentially far bigger, but they’re a decent, big club, with a decent history anarl

Let’s not forget in the prem this season and next are: Swansea, Fulham, Stoke, Southampton, Leicester, Huddersfield, Burnley, Brighton, Palace, Newcastle, Wolves, Cardiff, Watford...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back