Jamie Porter trolls KP

:lol: Class

I can’t believe what an arsehole he is and I can’t imagine how tough it must have been to spend 10 years in a dressing room with him.

Seemingly not too bad seeing as we got to world number 1, won a few Ashes series (including in Oz) and won a limited overs competition.

How is KP the arsehole in all this??

Porter has had a dig at him and KP has bit back.

Give over man, it was a bit of banter and KP just made it personal and slagged off the whole of county cricket!!

He's like Trump, got fuck all respect for anyone, but demands to be treated with it

good comparison. You only get that after a fair bit of success

Its noticeable why he works in Australia so much, if you've ever watched their coverage they just bloke smoke up his arse all day.

Give over man, it was a bit of banter and KP just made it personal and slagged off the whole of county cricket!!

good comparison. You only get that after a fair bit of success

Its noticeable why he works in Australia so much, if you've ever watched their coverage they just bloke smoke up his arse all day.
Depends on if any history between the two.

If KP has went on the offensive like that at someone I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be construed as ‘banter’.

Mate it was a very innocent joke like

KP has total distain at CC
Given KP isn’t everyone’s cup of tea I’d say it could’ve been more than just a bit harmless banter mind.

I’m sure if someone trolled Sir Viv about being roughed up by a county journeyman (Duncan Spencer fantastic footage on YouTube) he’d receive a fairly curt response as well.

Given KP isn’t everyone’s cup of tea I’d say it could’ve been more than just a bit harmless banter mind.

I’m sure if someone trolled Sir Viv about being roughed up by a county journeyman (Duncan Spencer fantastic footage on YouTube) he’d receive a fairly curt response as well.

Mate he’s a complete arsehole I know that you know that but I do respect your stubbornness to Stick up for him

Back