Jameson SAFC Whiskey Bottle

Logon or register to see this image

Nice bottles, but would happily have paid a little more to get a presentation type box with them.

One of them is getting cracked open the neet, the other one I will have to hide out the way so I’m not tempted to open it when I stumble in half cut one evening.

They probably should have mentioned the club name somewhere on the bottle, because unless you’re a fan of a certain vintage then you might not even realise what it’s meant to be.

Logon or register to see this image

Nice bottles, but would happily have paid a little more to get a presentation type box with them.

One of them is getting cracked open the neet, the other one I will have to hide out the way so I’m not tempted to open it when I stumble in half cut one evening.

They probably should have mentioned the club name somewhere on the bottle, because unless you’re a fan of a certain vintage then you might not even realise what it’s meant to be.
Who's the body builder above Jameson

The club are doing an event were ex players and signing them

I like it, but wouldn't have immediately noticed it on the bottle, or at all if I supported someone else.
The 1990 home kit would have been tremendous

This is Vaux whisky mate
A couple of my mates that are a little younger than me, they couldn’t tell me what was Sunderland about it. Definitely not a universally aimed product.

Is that Souter Lighthouse on the FB advert , or a coloured up Roker?

Htfw.com selling Sunderland ones at 40 quid a pop. Piss takers.

I ordered mine off amazon.

Living down south, I doubt they'll have any in stock here.
Just got 2 from Sainsbury’s in sedgefield and they had all other teams so don’t see why they wouldn’t have Sunderland in the shops down south

Back