James Gunn fired from GOTG3 over old tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Context is one of the key things. Also, if the Jerkloose tweet is included, Trump's AmeriaKKKa might as well ban both free speech and stand up coemdy and rename the country Gilead.

Pretty poor recruitment standards if they haven’t back dated their searches before appointing him. Whether his comments are poorly worded attempts at humour or an insight to something more deviant, they should not have made the mistake of appointing him before carrying out due diligence.

Pretty poor recruitment standards if they haven’t back dated their searches before appointing him. Whether his comments are poorly worded attempts at humour or an insight to something more deviant, they should not have made the mistake of appointing him before carrying out due diligence.

I’ve seen images of the tweets but can’t tell if they’re from 2010 or 2015. If it’s 2015 that’s after he did GOTG 1.

James Gunn has been removed as director of the Guardians Of The Galaxy series after a batch of old social media dispatches were unearthed that touched on areas like pedophilia and rape.

I read that as the posts were older, but could be wrong.

I can’t tell if the dates on the tweets are in the American format or the proper format :lol:

Think it’s like 15/8/10 or something.

He’s been really vocal on twitter recently about Trump and apparently some far right bloke sent screenshots of them to Fox News to get them publicised.
Still though, surely a stern talking to or something would be better than just sacking him?

This Cernovich, who I’ve never heard till an hour ago, put together a decent dossier of horrific tweets, and a picture of Gunn with his friend, Huston Huddleston, a now convicted sex offender. It’s pretty shocking stuff, when I heard about it, I thought someone was overreacting, but the content is a bit too consistent for me.

However, this Cernovich guy has an obvious political agenda here, as said previously, Gunn ain’t a Trump guy, Cernovich is. Would Cernovich be this enthused about the prosecution of people he’s friendly with? For some reason I doubt it, it’s not just the left that protect their own.

This guy is also a hypocrite, citing these tweets as disgusting etc, whilst himself posting things regarding rape of women. He himself admitted to forcing a woman into a sexual act.

This World is so f***ing backward it’s unreal.

I am a bit tired of all of these super hero Marvel comic films. The film industry gets totally suck in a particular genres and latches on to them for years. When I was a kid every other film and TV programme was a Western until everyone just got so heartily sick of them they have almost completely disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back