James Corden Poised for UK Return

I like him, me.

He's British, he's done well for himself, therefore he's hated.

Its funny how the likes of Miranda and Sarah Millican get the simliar sort of hatred, and yet those making the same claims as you've just done never jump to their defence. I wonder what the difference is 🤔

In cordens case, in real life its well known that he's an obnoxious arsehole.

Its funny how the likes of Miranda and Sarah Millican get the simliar sort of hatred, and yet those making the same claims as you've just done never jump to their defence. I wonder what the difference is 🤔

In cordens case, in real life its well known that he's an obnoxious arsehole.

I don't like either of them.

I don't like Johnny Vaughan or Chris Moyles either just in case you were mistakenly assuming this was a male or female thing.

I don't like either of them.

I don't like Johnny Vaughan or Chris Moyles either just in case you were mistakenly assuming this was a male or female thing.

So then you're equally guilty for hating successful people & shouldn't criticise those who don't like corden & then pretend it's some kind of weird jealously thing

So then you're equally guilty for hating successful people & shouldn't criticise those who don't like corden & then pretend it's some kind of weird jealously thing

I wouldn't describe my feelings as hatred. I just tend to avoid anything with them in.

Some of the comments towards Corden go above and beyond that like.

Given the amount who can't stand the bloke, he clearly isn't very likeable at all or funny. He's more the irritating bloke we all know who thinks they're hilarious & wants to be everyone's mate.
Yet earns ÂŁmillions. Someone somewhere likes him.
Same as the two Geordie twats..

Yet earns ÂŁmillions. Someone somewhere likes him.
Same as the two Geordie twats..

The Americans like loud & annoying, so he does well over there.

What is weird, is this whole thing of being jealous of successful people only seems to apply to corden. Ant & Dec are another many don't really like, but no one ever accuses others of being jealous of their success.

Seems like a bellend to me. Don't mind some of the stuff he's written/acted in but the presenting stuff is pap. Could be the format as never been keen on those American talk shows,

Didn't know he'd left tbh, never watched anything with him in either, as far as being funny, maybe im turning into a grumpy old man but fail to see anybody recently who makes me laugh, lol.

considering that article is a year old and he hasn’t done anything since I think we’re still safe for a while
bet he's just waiting for the start of the studio's at pallion, probably spent the last year watching the SR6 house prices before making his move...

Back