Jack Russel terriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had a pure bred Jack Russel (the wife’s Dad’s dog, we inherited him) called JR and a Weimerana. Both brilliant dogs that got on like a house on fire. They’d look after each other but neither liked strangers.

Definitely a dog that has character.
One of those breeds that have so much variation to a snarling little fucker to the most timid and loving dog on the planet.
My Lab generally loves the little fun loving dogs and is always gentle making sure he doesn’t step on them. He loves being chased by them.

They have major small dog syndrome like. Right yappy little fuckers

Mam has one nicest dog you can ask for apart from when she sees poodles! Just wants to play with every other dog she sees, right little character.

Grew up with one that would fight any other dogs, chase horses, kill rabbits, and got rid of any rats from the garden.
Thinking about it now it was an absolute nutter!

Mine loves most dogs. Hates certain dogs (normally wranguns) and certain people. By fuck she holds a grudge anarl.

Can spot her enemies from a few hundred yards easily. :lol:
Haha sounds like my Border. He goes nuts for certain dogs from round the corner!
By the way I love Jack Russells, loyal dogs just try to teach them not to yap all the time or shred the papers or mail when they come thro letterbox!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back