Jack Diamond on Piers Morgan tonight

I assume this will be aired with the clarification that whilst false accusations can end up ruining careers, failing to act or support genuine victims is equally as damaging. I assume wor Piers will acknowledge both sides of the debate
terrible baseless accusations
Not to stir the pot or anything but being acquitted or found not guilty doesn't imply innocence, simply the absence of guilt with respect to the evidence presented

I assume this will be aired with the clarification that whilst false accusations can end up ruining careers, failing to act or support genuine victims is equally as damaging. I assume wor Piers will acknowledge both sides of the debate

Wonder if Morgan will manage to crow-bar in 'lefty lawyers' , and some patter about the white working class man having his rights slowly eroded

He's being used here by Morgan.

Although diamond may well have been a victim of terrible baseless accusations, Morgan will spin it in with an anti-woman, anti-woke, 'you can't say anything these days' agenda
He's been given a fantastic chance to get his story out there to help improve his life going forward.

The fact is other shows won't give people like this a chance to put their story across as it would be to controversial.

Not to stir the pot or anything but being acquitted or found not guilty doesn't imply innocence, simply the absence of guilt with respect to the evidence presented
Sounds like he was pretty innocent in this case, reading the facts of the case it's outrageous that the CPS actually charged him.

Last edited:

Back