Jack Colback - Millwall 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the obsession with bringing average players back to the club? There are hundreds of players out there, we pay scouts to identify players in lower leagues, abroad and keep tabs on players that might become available from academies from Premier League Clubs yet people on here keep dragging up players that achieved absolutely nothing with us.

As for players that have publicly burnt bridges with us after joining a bitter rival? Why, how would that work? Makes no sense whatsoever.

BHH - he knows the club inside out and would therefore settle quickly which has to be key to any new signings given our plight. Footballers have moved on and treat a new club as a career move, the fans need to move on likewise and stop getting overly riled re players looking after themselves. That's what they all do and Colback is no different to anyone else.

BHH - he knows the club inside out and would therefore settle quickly which has to be key to any new signings given our plight. Footballers have moved on and treat a new club as a career move, the fans need to move on likewise and stop getting overly riled re players looking after themselves. That's what they all do and Colback is no different to anyone else.
Fuck him.

“It wasn’t a difficult decision. Sunderland are
always battling relegation.

“Newcastle are a stable club, and we can fight for the top 4 with a
couple of decent additions.

“I have absolutely no intention of playing in the Championship, and
that’s why I’m joining Newcastle.

“I’ll get booed at the Stadium of Light, but if Sunderland carry on the
way they are, I won’t have play there again for a while.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back