Jack Clarke - Signed

Spurs are horrible to deal with, we know that better than most, I’d rather look elsewhere if there isn’t a will to find a quick agreement, Levy could extract blood from a stone.

Spurs are horrible to deal with, we know that better than most, I’d rather look elsewhere if there isn’t a will to find a quick agreement, Levy could extract blood from a stone.
Bit of media drivel that to be fair. They have just paid £60 million for a bloke who spends more time on the floor feigning injury than participating in the match, where he is quite talented.

Bit of media drivel that to be fair. They have just paid £60 million for a bloke who spends more time on the floor feigning injury than participating in the match, where he is quite talented.

Between the Darren Bent saga (got on the plane for pre season), the trio of Chimbonda, Tainio and Steed, and the loan of Alan Hutton that we couldn’t find a permanent deal for, I’d say there’s some truth there.

He’s from York so a Yorkshire club could appeal, and Sheff Utd one of the strongest in the league…

However, he seemed to enjoy his time here, knows the players and manager. We’re building a squad he can grow with and they all seem like a close knit good bunch of lads

Despite the current strength of Sheff U, I reckon he’d return here if comparable in terms and we could get a deal over the line with Spurs

Last edited:
He’s from York so a Yorkshire club could appeal, and Sheff Utd one of the strongest in the league…

However, he seemed to enjoy his time here, knows the players and manager. We’re building a squad he can grow with and they all seem like a close knit good bunch of lads

Despite the current strength of Sheff U, I reckon he’d return here if comparable in terms and we could get a deal over the line with Spurs
Isn't Sunderland closer to York than Sheffield?

Back