Jack Clarke….

Just shows how emotive this place is - the match thread is another example !

I looked back and although I don’t feature at all on this thread I’m sure Ive been as guilty for digging players out when they’ve played poorly.

A lot if it is just letting off steam.

Just shows how emotive this place is - the match thread is another example !

I looked back and although I don’t feature at all on this thread I’m sure Ive been as guilty for digging players out when they’ve played poorly.

A lot if it is just letting off steam.
Exactly mate.👍

Might be hit and miss but every time I see him he just angers me. Lots of skill but seems to make the wrong decision too often. Doesn't help when he's taking set pieces instead of someone like Pritchard.
Doesn’t anger me tbh. We look weaker without him

Some of these posts, the posters should be asking the mods to delete their accounts and posting history.

Or you could just say Clarke has improved beyond anyone’s expectations?

Last season it was Robert’s and Amad as top performers this year it’s him.
Just because things progress doesn’t mean people’s opinions at the time were incorrect.

Or you could just say Clarke has improved beyond anyone’s expectations?

Last season it was Robert’s and Amad as top performers this year it’s him.
Just because things progress doesn’t mean people’s opinions at the time were incorrect.

To be fair to Clarke he ended last season with something like 10 goals and as many assists so he was already a top performer, it's just this season he is our number-one performer by a country mile.

Clarke wasn’t very good in L1 at all tbh. Partly due to baldy playing him as a Wing Back

he had barley played much first team football since joining spurs. even when he first came you could see he had something about him and just needed a run of games to get going. always felt that if we signed him and roberts then we'd have some of the best attacking talent in the championship

Back