"....i've stopped caring"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky goal and expected to get beat were the main two.

Isn't that the fucker with the fake tatoo sleeves, odd socks and shoes and the Man City Capital Cup winning bed sheet?

Certainly looks like the ugly prick.

"Two bad teams, one wonder goal'.

The berk was half right at least. I did point out that there's bad and then there's the way that that lot played on Sunday.

On Sunday I accidentally bumped into one of them at the back of South stand corner of prem concourse , he was mouthing at some of our fans with his mates n not watching were he was going ,he went flying n nearly shat himself ,him n his mates started giving it the big un knowing the polis were there ,I then proceeded to walk towards them I said no verbals let's have a go but as usual their sheriffs badges fell out ! Then they started calling me a fat twat etc best part of it was he must have been nigh on 20 clem !looking back I'm a bit embarrassed by my actions but Derby day does that to you !
Sorry meant North stand not that it makes much difference !

"Two bad teams, one wonder goal'.

The burke was half right at least. I did point out that there's bad and then there's the way that that lot played on Sunday.

There's bad and there's having your only shot on target in the 78th minute, terrible in any game, even worse in a Derby.

how many times have you heard that today when asking about the derby?
:lol: Under Poyet we would have lost on Sunday. If that had happened people would have stop caring (until the club provided something significant to care about) - or at least I would have. Same still holds true for relegation.

Edit: Bollox - wrang question :lol:

On the mags - I've heard nowt....just conspicuous silence! :lol:

A plethora of apathy and resignation
Surely this can't be the mood of an entire nation ... And a Geordie nation at that
It just proves their special 'French connection' as all my French mates claimed that they weren't interested in football (only in rugby) after their drubbing in the Japan/Korea World Cup. Odd that that's not how they were acting four years previously when they won the frigging thing.

Peter Withe in 1978 scored a better goal.
Aye, I heard that today.

So I just replied, "well we might as well go on about the 1-9 if you're going to start talking about that one".

Same physique as Sid the sexist.
Sid 2015.,,,
"One purnch... Decked Six, six footers with one purnch"

:lol: Under Poyet we would have lost on Sunday. If that had happened people would have stop caring (until the club provided something significant to care about) - or at least I would have. Same still holds true for relegation.

Edit: Bollox - wrang question :lol:

On the mags - I've heard nowt....just conspicuous silence! :lol:
You mad dyslexic responder ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back