Ivan toney

I watch a lot of football, And when we went down to league 1 I said we should of signed toney. 250k. My close friends at club said " he's at Newcastle " fuk sake man. That went well

Drunk with a semi on thinking of Ivan Toney? Sounds a trippy night marra
People I know in the kleebbb. He was mentioned but he's from Newcastle.
As in the club. Would never happen.

As in the club. Would never happen.
See Charlie Wyke
Called beale sacking 🤔
.. I am the special one ❤️

Last edited:
I can honestly say that when he was knocking about the lower leagues , I didn't really rate him and didn't see him ever getting to the level he is at now .

I can honestly say that when he was knocking about the lower leagues , I didn't really rate him and didn't see him ever getting to the level he is at now .
Watched scunthorpe a lot . He was ridiculous
My mate who now lives in dubai was there with them all. He's pictured in Sunderland till I die. Basically Tony cotin just said who we should sign. Max power , will trigger 🤔
Watched scunthorpe a lot . He was ridiculous

My mate who now lives in dubai was there with them all. He's pictured in Sunderland till I die. Basically Tony cotin just said who we should sign. Max power , will trigger 🤔
Elite scouting

Last edited:
I remember away at Peterborough, they a) didn't start him; b) brought him on at left wing! He was up against Luke at right back. This was the Jack Ross year, when Power scored to keep us in automatic hunt with two minutes to go...

Yet of course we f***ing somehow shat the bed in injury time and conceded. Baldwin and Flanagan as CBs v Smodzics and Toney, I think you can see why we struggled!

I have to say, he was only on for fifteen minutes or so, but he looked a cut above. Stood out instantly. Luke was doing really well to battle with him.

Back