It's took Coleman two games to organise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safc to keep a clean sheet

I was told in no uncertain terms by @Bagpuss, there was no manager in the world capable of such a feat and that I was a SKYBOY, drunk, dense, stupid to think in such a way.

I would just like to bask in being proven correct
And @ShieldsBlackCat2015 said he was a disaster as we didn't beat villa. I agree. 3 points from 6 and he has now had 6 days in charge isn't good enough. The Welsh twat should be sacked.

Encouraging signs and let's hope that first clean sheet works wonders for team confidence.
Shame that Vaughan's goal celebration earned him his fifth booking and an automatic ban, taking him out of the Reading game.

I wonder whether McGeady will be left out next weekend - very poor today and has been sub-standard for a while now.

I think Coleman has been fortunate that players we have seem to fit in well to his system. Certainly Gibson seems to be playing much better. I can't understand why grayson didn't give asoro chance. He caused Burton no end of problems

Encouraging signs and let's hope that first clean sheet works wonders for team confidence.
Shame that Vaughan's goal celebration earned him his fifth booking and an automatic ban, taking him out of the Reading game.

I wonder whether McGeady will be left out next weekend - very poor today and has been sub-standard for a while now.
Another thick twat. We must have the most dense squad in the country.

I thought he was a real threat against Millwall. Wingers are like that - in and out. Personally I think he's our most talented players and definitely wouldnt leave him out.

Our defending was awful in both matches. There doesn't seem to be a lot of room for perspective around here though so I'll just note that Grayson's first two games were objectively better than Coleman's and be on my way...

Safc to keep a clean sheet

I was told in no uncertain terms by @Bagpuss, there was no manager in the world capable of such a feat and that I was a SKYBOY, drunk, dense, stupid to think in such a way.

I would just like to bask in being proven correct
Have a thoroughly enjoyable bask marra. You earned it. Arguing with the pussmeister is like having a knife fight in a phone box. Bask yersel to bits.

I thought he was a real threat against Millwall. Wingers are like that - in and out. Personally I think he's our most talented players and definitely wouldnt leave him out.

Like you say a typical winger but in away games we can't afford to lose it takes some nerve watching him give the ball away time and time again.

Thankfully it didn't cost us.

I think Coleman has been fortunate that players we have seem to fit in well to his system. Certainly Gibson seems to be playing much better. I can't understand why grayson didn't give asoro chance. He caused Burton no end of problems

That's not what Coleman said when he joined. He said the injuries disrupted how he wanted to set the team up.

I don’t want to get carried away but it’s definitely been a hugely encouraging start from him.

The mans actually managed to get us looking like a good team who can play on the front foot, without fear and actually manage keep a clean sheet.

Amazing what a new manager can do to a struggling team at times.

Hopefully this is just the start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back