. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranmere Rovers fund is £11,364 and £13•5k with gift aid. Not bad considering both our local news programmes have completely ignored it. Clearly helping others isn't important to them.

Do you not know anyone who posts on the LFC and EFC forums?

Get them to post about it. If I recall correctly particularly Everton fans donated to the Bradley Lowery foundation.

Peter Reid is backing the initiative too . . . Great quotes via ALS on twitter. Thanks to those who sorted it!!

HAWAY THE LADS
Joint Red and White Army effort. Congrats to everyone involved with this brilliant initiative.

Main thing is to now raise as much money as possible for fantastic local causes and yet again prove what a superb, caring fan base our club enjoys, and despite the pandemic as a backdrop this has not stopped thousands of our supporters acting so positively.

Amazing what uneducated Northerners can achieve, eh? 🤣

Joint Red and White Army effort. Congrats to everyone involved with this brilliant initiative.

Main thing is to now raise as much money as possible for fantastic local causes and yet again prove what a superb, caring fan base our club enjoys, and despite the pandemic as a backdrop this has not stopped thousands of our supporters acting so positively.

Amazing what uneducated Northerners can achieve, eh? 🤣

Here we go, no it wasn’t.

They jumped on the back of an idea from a poster on here, it wasn’t a “joint effort”

Don’t hijack it please

Last edited:

They jumped on the back of an idea from a poster on here, it wasn’t a “joint effort”

Don’t hijack it please

Don't think we need any point scoring on it mind. The lad came up with the idea which is canny. To be fair, someone else probably would have done if he hadn't (as its been done plenty times before, including Marine recently). All of the groups have then got behind it and have contacts which have no doubt helped make it actually happen and helped promote it. Everyone involved can be proud of it, it needed the initial idea and the backing, there doesn't need to be any point scoring at all about a good initiative

Don’t hijack it please
I’m talking about our fan base who are often referred to generically as the red and white army, not RAWA the fans group who to be fair have helped support this initiative and who are decent supporters who want the best for the club.

Chill out and be proud of your fellow fans.

Don't think we need any point scoring on it mind. The lad came up with the idea which is canny. To be fair, someone else probably would have done if he hadn't (as its been done plenty times before, including Marine recently). All of the groups have then got behind it and have contacts which have no doubt helped make it actually happen and helped promote it. Everyone involved can be proud of it, it needed the initial idea and the backing, there doesn't need to be any point scoring at all about a good initiative

I’m not point scoring marra, honestly I am not. Just don’t want it hijacked.
I’m talking about our fan base who are often referred to generically as the red and white army, not RAWA the fans group who to be fair have helped support this initiative and who are decent supporters who want the best for the club.

Chill out and be proud of your fellow fans.

Fair enough marra, as I say don’t want it hijacked

I’m not point scoring marra, honestly I am not. Just don’t want it hijacked.

Fair enough mate. Just think it's a great thing that everyone from the lad who suggested it, to the groups who have helped promote it, to the club who have got behind it, to every single fan who has donated should feel proud of. It's been a great thing to see everyone get behind something and amazing to think of how many people it'll help.

I know it's not about how we look, but I love the fact that the new owner will be seeing this. He can't be at an away game where we outnumber the home fans, but seeing this will be a good reminder that he's doing the right thing getting involved here. No idea if Methven has mentioned how awkward or demanding we are, but this will be showing exactly what the fans of this club are about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back