It's funny how people see things so differently...

I thought it was a pen but would of been even more nailed on if ballard hadnt spaffed his touch and let the ball run away from him. Whilst it probably was technically a foul, ballard wasnt getting that ball after his touch before the keeper so can see why the ref didnt give it

Why didn’t Ballard just hit it? The way he went down was a blatant dive, by doing it you are leaving it in the hands of the ref to decide what level of contact there was. There certainly wasn’t enough contact for what he did, even if their was contact which VAR may or may not have said was a penalty.
He didn't shoot because his calf was clipped. How many times does this need to be said?
I find it very hard to believe three random lads were sat on a train in Watford talking about the Sunderland game.
Well I'm not going to make that up am I? :lol: They were talking about all things Watford, how they reckon Asprilla will be sold for big money in the summer and then one mentioned our game and they got talking about it. I chimed in telling him I was a lads fan and one said "you must be f***ing fumin".

Last edited:

Back