"it can't get any worse than this"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on what? The parachute money runs out at the end of this season and so far we haven’t taken more than a point against any side in the top half.

Every single player signed last summer was signed on a two year deal meaning next summer we will probably need to replace most, if not all of them and have to do it while keeping the biggest fixed costs in the division, ongoing losses, a drop of £15 million or so in income and reduced season ticket sales.

Based on what? The parachute money runs out at the end of this season and so far we haven’t taken more than a point against any side in the top half.

Every single player signed last summer was signed on a two year deal meaning next summer we will probably need to replace most, if not all of them and have to do it while keeping the biggest fixed costs in the division, ongoing losses, a drop of £15 million or so in income and reduced season ticket sales.
We have lost one in thirty or something like that at home in the league you don't suddenly go from that to fighting relegation, don't get me wrong we are really shit but so are the rest of the league

I’m on my hols in Mexico (look at me etc) after reading that I think I’ll go find a jelly fish down the beach and rub it on my gentleman sausage, will be more fun....

Don't get me wrong we are shit and probably won't be promoted but seeing the likes of Wimbledon tranmere and Southend i can't see us being at that level

Our first team just lost 3-0 to a side 21st in the 4th division and barely holding on to their league status. Meanwhile the “investment” Methven has been banging on about turns out to be a loan secured against the academy and stadium meaning that if they fail to pay up, the stadium and academy could be sold.

Our first team just lost 3-0 to a side 21st in the 4th division and barely holding on to their league status. Meanwhile the “investment” Methven has been banging on about turns out to be a loan secured against the academy and stadium meaning that if they fail to pay up, the stadium and academy could be sold.
And we have beaten Premier league teams, very worrying times though

I reckon after saying it can't get any worse after;

Charlton 3 own goals

Breaking the record low points total in the Premier league

Getting battered off Brentford (they'd be about 1/50 to beat us nowadays)

Mags 4-1 at home days after relegation

Breaking the record low points total in the Premier league again

Losing to league 2 Bury to make it 5 consecutive defeats

5-1

8-0 defeat at Southampton

David f***ing Moyes

5-2 at Ipswich

A calendar year without a win at home

Relegated to league one by Burton Albion and Darren Bent

Conceding 5 at home to Coventry

Bottling promotion

Battered 3-0 at Peterborough

Unable to beat Bolton who'd conceded 5 goals every other week

Lincoln

Hiring the cheapest manager available

Wycombe

Shrewsbury

Oxford

Leicester under 21s

Gillingham with the lowest ever weekend attendance at the stadium of light

3-0 defeat to a team in relegation fight in league 2

It's time to accept it might actually get worse 😭

What a f***ing club
And yet fans were criticised for leaving early/not turning up by the full house load any time a pundit got the chance to bring it up.

I was watching Arsenal fans leaving early against Wolves and nowt was said other than the yank commentators reminding me Arsenal were in 'crisis'.

I reckon after saying it can't get any worse after;

Charlton 3 own goals

Breaking the record low points total in the Premier league

Getting battered off Brentford (they'd be about 1/50 to beat us nowadays)

Mags 4-1 at home days after relegation

Breaking the record low points total in the Premier league again

Losing to league 2 Bury to make it 5 consecutive defeats

5-1

8-0 defeat at Southampton

David f***ing Moyes

5-2 at Ipswich

A calendar year without a win at home

Relegated to league one by Burton Albion and Darren Bent

Conceding 5 at home to Coventry

Bottling promotion

Battered 3-0 at Peterborough