It’s turned into a shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to re-write history. I’d be stupid to.
My position was I was behind SD and I’d enjoy the ride, because I wanted to be positive and I make no apologies for that. Because I can’t live me life anticipating negativity. I’d rather take the positivity in the moment.
I also said if it went tits up I’d be gutted, because I just want someone, anyone (apart from Saudi murderers 😬) to get a grip of our club and make it successful.
On a personal note I had loyalty because he came to see me dad, but me dad wouldn’t have wanted to see the club in the state it’s in either. I know what he’d have chosen.
I don’t regret or my defence of SD and CM at the time, but I’ve stopped posting too long because of it.
I’m gutted we are in the state we are in, and I’m gutted people I thought and hoped might sort it didn’t.
confessions of Janey aged 56 and a half

My position was I was behind SD and I’d enjoy the ride, because I wanted to be positive and I make no apologies for that. Because I can’t live me life anticipating negativity. I’d rather take the positivity in the moment.
I also said if it went tits up I’d be gutted, because I just want someone, anyone (apart from Saudi murderers 😬) to get a grip of our club and make it successful.
On a personal note I had loyalty because he came to see me dad, but me dad wouldn’t have wanted to see the club in the state it’s in either. I know what he’d have chosen.
I don’t regret or my defence of SD and CM at the time, but I’ve stopped posting too long because of it.
I’m gutted we are in the state we are in, and I’m gutted people I thought and hoped might sort it didn’t.

What he did for your dad was a great gesture Janey which you're right to praise him for. Unfortunately he's just out of his depth here.

Happy 56 and a half birthday Janey x

he was great in what he did for your dad, just put that on the mantle piece and leave it there.

This isnt your problem, or your dads, I still need to have a pint with you :)

You should have no regrets about your optimism, Janey. I and many others shared that optimistic outlook. I can't stand Methven for things he's said about our support and his patronising views of people from the North east. I reckon Donald knows he screwed up though and is probably admitting it privately. One thing we've probably learned is that whoever is next (because they will be gone one day) needs to prove themselves before we fully accept them.

remember when you used to bully Johnson when he spoke out against them.

What he did for your dad was a great gesture Janey which you're right to praise him for. Unfortunately he's just out of his depth here.

thank you because it was a great gesture and that’s exactly why, in someways, it’s hard to separate the two, but ultimately if he’d had a choice me dad wouldn’t have wanted the position we are in.
As you say he’s out of his depth

He reunited the fans, we needed hope & he gave us hope of a new start & togetherness.........the problem is he had nothing to back it up with, words are meaningless if you cant back it up.

What he did for your dad was amazing, its a shame its come to this & its hard to see when or where we will bottom out.

As already stated he is out if his depth.....and worse as stories / truths seem to be coming out.

We are falling apart & the level of stupidity with Rodwells statement is beyond belief.

Unless FFP come in I really really fear for our club

You’re not alone. Most of us were initially taken in by them. The last 18 months or so has them just been a drip feed as one by one we starting sussing them out

You weren’t alone, not by any means. There is no good reason to regret feeling the way you did. It’s what happens when you like to look for the best in people take them at face value and give them a chance. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
what he did for your dad shouldn’t be overlooked nor forgotten.

You defended the indefensible on here because they came to visit you. Was it a lovely gesture or a publicity stunt? We will never know, But CM and SD are scum in my eyes And have lied and cheated Throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back