It’s been a great day

Mostly though Christmas was just a success. As a kid I used to get colds chronically at Christmas time. And how many times have we bought some device and assembly hasn’t been as easy as we expected or using it was a wee bit more difficult than we imagined? Well my K3 Karcher Pressure Washer assembly was easy and getting it registered was a cinch. The Velvetiser has been a success too. I am over the moon with all my presents I received.

Work-wise I think I am just glad to have made it through the horrible rush. The 2-3 days before Christmas Eve was horrific. Endless queues that never seemed to get smaller. I look out and there is a line of like 13 people waiting to get in. Two hours later and theirs still 13 people outside of each of the areas on self service. Only difference is the appearances of the people seemed to change. But it’s over now. Hopefully.

Been out for a walk with my lass, stopped at a couple of bars for a drink. Home and had more fizz, I’m sick of it now, watched a film called ”I came by” with Hugh Bonneville and now about to go to sleep.

Might buy a car tomorrow.

Just been out for a run in the rain. Very refreshing. Out for scoops from 12. Haway the great days.
Sunderland won, Newcastle lost, my shares have went up considerably and I love you all. Enjoy the rest of the festive period if you can. In fact, book another holiday, life’s too short.
This is lovely. Merry Christmas.

Back