Is the away end at Burton sold out?

Why would they do that?
Just a feeling mate... I know a few years ago , at least there's something in my mind that say we've done this a couple of times, where we've not sold our allocation . It might have been Wimbledon or Bolton , when they returned tickets and stopped them being sold on the day.. Some body will recall better than my memory when and who it was.

Just a feeling mate... I know a few years ago , at least there's something in my mind that say we've done this a couple of times, where we've not sold our allocation . It might have been Wimbledon or Bolton , when they returned tickets and stopped them being sold on the day.. Some body will recall better than my memory when and who it was.
Don't think SAFC really benefit from doing that, marra. I've always been under the impression that they just sell on behalf of the home club and do what they request. Mind a few year ago they pulled a bit of a stunt with Burton tickets and sold all reserved all of the seats for the branches that usually cosy up. I was in the ticket office first thing on the day they went on sale and people were being told there was no seats left. It got a bit frosty with some who had turned up for seats.

Don't think SAFC really benefit from doing that, marra. I've always been under the impression that they just sell on behalf of the home club and do what they request. Mind a few year ago they pulled a bit of a stunt with Burton tickets and sold all reserved all of the seats for the branches that usually cosy up. I was in the ticket office first thing on the day they went on sale and people were being told there was no seats left. It got a bit frosty with some who had turned up for seats.
I know that they would take an allocations , say 2500, but if they only sold 2000 they still have to pay for those they returned so maybe that's what's went on.. I believe that is still the case. and it was one of the Arsenal Games a few years ago where the club did that before.

I’ve got one spare ticket purchased for my oldest son it’s an under 23 but he can’t make it. Anyone interested? I’ll be in burton near the ground around 7ish

Back