Is God real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it.

Why are you on a Blair witch hunt, is he a war criminal or not?

I'm not on a Blair witch hunt but seeing that arsehole's face curdles my guts. Yes he is a war criminal (in my opinion) and second only to Thatcher as an enemy of the British people. I wish I could go back to 1997 when I was excited to see the twat at 10 Downing Street and twat myself in the face for being so naive and gullible.

I'm not on a Blair witch hunt but seeing that arsehole's face curdles my guts. Yes he is a war criminal (in my opinion) and second only to Thatcher as an enemy of the British people. I wish I could go back to 1997 when I was excited to see the twat at 10 Downing Street and twat myself in the face for being so naive and gullible.
Yes you are its called The Blair Witch Project haha.

When it really hits the fan and people are genuinely looking in the face of death then they pray and believe in a god.

I'm sure some do. I know I won't. I can't imagine Christopher Hitchens did either. There are millions of rational people in the world. I bet very few of them pander to Pascal's Wager right at the end.

First answer the question is your perception of the world really true.

I think we will be fucked eventually, scary.
You read about Roko's Basilisk? Enough to give you nightmares.

Warning: Don't google it if you haven't heard of it. Merely knowing what it is puts you at risk. It's THAT bad. People in the AI business have been reduced to depression trying to work on a deterrence for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back