Is Beale our Ted Lasso?

Bit premature some of this talk.

For the ten games he's been in charge we've looked mostly shit and cluelessly set up. Even the first half today, whilst wasn't awful wasn't particularly good either.

Let's have another ten games like the second half today and then we can start this talk.

For the ten games he's been in charge we've looked mostly shit and cluelessly set up. Even the first half today, whilst wasn't awful wasn't particularly good either.

Let's have another ten games like the second half today and then we can start this talk.
I enjoyed the first half.
We were playing fairly quick balls and trying things which didn't come off, but you could see the players were motivated.

I know last season was a long time ago but we are doing exactly the same this season , not dominating any sides over the 90 and reliant on moments of brilliance

this, tremendous 2nd half

I know last season was a long time ago but we are doing exactly the same this season , not dominating any sides over the 90 and reliant on moments of brilliance
We played better more consistently last season. Had our shit matches for sure but this season I think we've struggled a lot more and scraped through more than decisively won games.

Weirdly though I think other than the top four the league is actually worse this year. 5th to 15th are all about the same quality if team.

Mowbray last 10 games
11 points

Beale first 9 league games
14 points

And we’ve seen no worse than what Mowbray was dishing out this season

last 3 games we’ve seen a big improvement for me and Beale starting to put hes ideas over

Back