Iron Maiden fans... What's the song that has the bit that goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe in the likelihood that aliens exist, I just don't don't believe there's any definitive proof that we've been visited by them.
never been for a pint in the Blandford ^

Iron maiden, Def Leppard, Judas Priest. British rock at its lowest ebb. Absolute dross.
How can you be a rock fan and think that man? It's mental! :lol:
Have you never heard the first three Def Leppard albums? Ok they lose it after that but they rock balls.
Could almost argue the same about Maiden after Clive Burr leaves

Iron maiden, Def Leppard, Judas Priest. British rock at its lowest ebb. Absolute dross.

How can you lump Maiden in with those other two, seriously?

Def Leppard were dodgy pop rock with a couple of decent catchy tracks, Priest were forerunners of the genre but not even in the same league as prime Maiden.

Maiden are one the best live bands you will ever see, and some of their tracks ae some of the most wonderfully written and performed songs in the history of rock.

If you don't get Maiden, you don't get rock.

How can you lump Maiden in with those other two, seriously?

Def Leppard were dodgy pop rock with a couple of decent catchy tracks, Priest were forerunners of the genre but not even in the same league as prime Maiden.

Maiden are one the best live bands you will ever see, and some of their tracks ae some of the most wonderfully written and performed songs in the history of rock.

If you don't get Maiden, you don't get rock.
:D Fuck off man

Have you never heard the first three Def Leppard albums? Ok they lose it after that but they rock balls.
:D

I was with you right up until the last line. Fuck man, the Burr days were awesome but they made some f***ing awesome music after he left too.

Basically, the reason I'm looking for this is that I just heard this Stone Gods track, and the bit at 3m07s sounds JUST LIKE a Maiden song, and I'm trying to remember which one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back