Irish Back Cats

Thought I should look Tommy up. He got into the all time XI for Shrewsbury Town and he comes across canny in this interview, honest about his time with us

I was spotted by Sunderland and off I went to the north of England in 1988 and I stayed there until 1990. I didnโ€™t apply myself properly there to be honest.
โ€œI can recall walking into Roker Park and remembering this was the biggest stadium I had ever seen and perhaps it was all to much for me. After two years I was signed by Shrewsbury Town...

Tommy Lynch: No Regrets in a Life well Lived - The Munster Express
Was there for his debut at roker Park in the clock stand paddocks. He was hilariously shite like ๐Ÿ‘.

These are also sound.

https://safc.com โ€บ fans โ€บ supporters-branches โ€บ international-branches โ€บ danish-and-irish

International Branch: Danish and Irish - Sunderland AFC​

DANISH AND IRISH SUNDERLAND SUPPORTERS BRANCH. Northern Ireland Contact. Contact: James Rafferty. Tel: 07821411813. Email: [email protected]. Find out more about James below. What inspired you to support Sunderland? Basically when I was about 8 or so all my friends in school all supported the usual teams United etc, and I hated this.

Canny style for the Scottish branch not for us here in Bilbao ๐Ÿ˜‚
You were answering the post suggesting the Scottish branch should do some gear so I assumed you were answering for them. I don't always pay attention to the poster but wouldn't have twigged if I had. Are you sure a sporran wouldn't sell?:D

Back