Iranian Women Banned From Watching Their Team Play In A Football Stadium

Condemnation of Iranian human rights is a given of course.

But what an excruciatingly painful way to bring attention to an issue. It's not unique and I can't fathom it.

Nooooo, this doesn’t happen. It’s racist propaganda from Muslim haters, iirc.

Terrible incident and all because the lass wanted to watch her favourite football team play.

She should go down as a hero and a martyr. What an incredible sacrifice.
I think something is about to Trump that as Iranian womens biggest concern

Once again, innocents will be slaughtered. I can’t see Trump and his horrendous regime caring about ‘collateral danage’.

Last edited:
Nooooo, this doesn’t happen. It’s racist propaganda from Muslim haters, iirc.

She should go down as a hero and a martyr. What an incredible sacrifice.

Once again, innocents will be slaughtered. I can’t see Trump and his horrendous regime caring about ‘collateral danage’.
The TDS is strong in you.

I support an Iranian Youth and Women's group. As it happens, they invited me to lunch yesterday, and the 'Blue Girl' came up. Apparently, she was jailed after she was arrested, and held in a Tehran jail notorious for torture, before being released pending trial. It was when she found out she would be going back there that she set herself on fire.
Those Holy motherfuckers have a lot to answer for, and FIFA's response is pathetic.

FIFA will do as they have done for many many years now. NOTHING. Unless it provides them with a source of income they will at best utter meaningless platitudes or at worst, wilfully ignore it as they did with the human rights abuses, deaths, and inhuman treatment of migrant workers during the construction of the stadia for the Qatar World Cup.
They were fully aware of what had been going on in Iran and took no action.
This young lass died an horrific death. They have blood on their hands. Not just hers but countless others.

This bit riled me:
Iranian president Hassan Rouhani’s chief of staff explained last week that the latest problem preventing this was bad language and so on. “We don’t see a problem with women attending if the atmosphere in stadiums is convenient,” he explained, “but with so much foul language among fans and violence, this is not advisable.”

How about tackling the bad behaviour of the men doing it rather than just blanket banning women.

this is the final straw on top of all the war mongering, nicking of ships and attacking our noble allies' oil installations means we've surely got to topple the sick regime imo mate

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Cheers, now I know what it stands for.
Now can you tell me what you’re getting at? :lol:
This bit riled me:

How about tackling the bad behaviour of the men doing it rather than just blanket banning women.

I like how they’re trying to pass it off as protecting women from violence and swearing! They’ve learned a lot from that Iraqi misinformation bloke, it seems!

Women are second class citizens under their regime. It’s as simple as that.
Shithole countries doing backward shit, absolute scum. Typically pathetic non-response from FIFA no doubt.

I’m quite disappointed with the response from the forum to this thread, tbh. Just 18 posts in over 24 hours on a topic that involves football, women’s human rights, self-immolation and what could be a watershed event for FIFA.
Start a thread about some inane drivel and it’ll have a couple of hundred posts in the same period.

Last edited:
Cheers, now I know what it stands for.
Now can you tell me what you’re getting at? :lol:

I like how they’re trying to pass it off as protecting women from violence and swearing! They’ve learned a lot from that Iraqi misinformation bloke, it seems!

Women are second class citizens under their regime. It’s as simple as that.

I’m quite disappointed with the response from the forum to this thread, tbh. Just 18 posts in over 24 hours on a topic that involves football, women’s human rights, self-immolation and what could be a watershed event for FIFA.
Start a thread about some inane drivel and it’ll have a couple of hundred posts in the same period.
Quality over quantity

Back