IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loads of free trials out there. I've never found one that works as well as I'd like. I.e integrates within my existing box well and with a useable quick TV guide.

Search for one that is- first word, the opposite of rough, second word, a body of water that is smaller than a river
Look for registration, I pay £75/ yr but share it between 3 of us

Last edited:
there's some ones that are good , you will get the odd channel that goes off sometimes but the uk channels and footy/sport ones are usually spot on with a decent provider.

If you have a smart tv or fire stick/box or other android box the easiest way I've found if you want to watch it on your tv is use an app called smart iptv.

there's some ones that are good , you will get the odd channel that goes off sometimes but the uk channels and footy/sport ones are usually spot on with a decent provider.

If you have a smart tv or fire stick/box or other android box the easiest way I've found if you want to watch it on your tv is use an app called smart iptv.
I'm running it through my firestick. Smart IPTV app. £50 for the year via super-streams on facebook.

I did a few month trials with different suppliers and thought these the best. I get a few drop outs but they are usually on to it quite quickly. Watched the big fight with no glitching whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back