IPL starts 9/4/21. Match schedule listing

Delhi won with 8 balls spare
@Silly Point

warner, bairstow, morgan , cummins, rashid khan involved in todays match

warner is sporting his shit tasche again
I know he's captain today but I can see Warner being out of the team by the end of the tournament. Some good foreign talent at Sunrisers and I just get the impression his careers is on the wane.

I know he's captain today but I can see Warner being out of the team by the end of the tournament. Some good foreign talent at Sunrisers and I just get the impression his careers is on the wane.
Big call that he usually saves his best for this tournament. Williamson waiting in the wings for the captaincy and spare place in the batting order though

Harbhajan who must be about 94 is playing for Kolkata
It’s very strange how shit tashes are still trendy in Oz
Harbajan playing his first game for almost 2 years, bowls one over, not bad money if you can get it
Big call that he usually saves his best for this tournament. Williamson waiting in the wings for the captaincy and spare place in the batting order though
He does but as you say with Williamson in the wings and Holder if they need to bolster the bowling he's the one looking most at risk.
Looking like Stokes and Buttler have got some work ahead of them tonight

Last edited:
Rajasthan look like the absolute whipping boys of the competition, even with 2 million dollar man Chris Morris. This bowling attack man :lol:

I dread to think what shite they’re going to come up with to promote the H******d
Some collapse from Hyderabad here

Last edited:

Back