IPL on ITV

I totally missed the fact that they’ve now got 16 games a year. DazN get the rest. Anyone know where you find that?

Itv 4 for the free to air stuff at a guess and DAZN is a subscription sports channel

I totally missed the fact that they’ve now got 16 games a year. DazN get the rest. Anyone know where you find that?

It's a streaming service so via their website I'd imagine.

Not on TV as far as I'm aware. They will no doubt have an app for TV.

Last edited:
It's a streaming service so via their website I'd imagine.

Not on TV as far as I'm aware. They will no doubt have an app for TV.

They've started a big advertising push all over podcasts and other online medua. They've signed Anthony Joshua and a few other boxers to exclusive deals and are going after Premier League rights in the next bidding war.

Remember when the 16.4 media team told us that no terrestrial channel wanted to show T20. Some people believed them. 🤣

They've started a big advertising push all over podcasts and other online medua. They've signed Anthony Joshua and a few other boxers to exclusive deals and are going after Premier League rights in the next bidding war.

Remember when the 16.4 media team told us that no terrestrial channel wanted to show T20. Some people believed them. 🤣

They said that FTA didn’t want franchises, not T20 I think? It’s 16.4 cos the ECB want to licence it out (which they won’t) I think.

They said that FTA didn’t want franchises, not T20 I think? It’s 16.4 cos the ECB want to licence it out (which they won’t) I think.

They started off by claiming that terrestrial wouldn't show T20 because it was too long, I think they did change their story once their bullshit was called out.

Back