iPhone X...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Apple fan not only am I an Apple tech but I also have Mac's, iPads and iPhones galore and I sell a lot of them new cheap for years now. First 8's landing next week.

For the X though I have concerns that the quality of that OLED screen will last the test of time. Pretty much every OLED panel I've ever seen full stop has degraded. Plus Face ID no ta I'll stick with touch cos I buy all the Apps for my kids, they use my Apple ID and have their own iCloud accounts. Looks more breakable too ffs make sure you've got a decent case that protects the whole thing!

Big Apple fan not only am I an Apple tech but I also have Mac's, iPads and iPhones galore and I sell a lot of them new cheap for years now. First 8's landing next week.

For the X though I have concerns that the quality of that OLED screen will last the test of time. Pretty much every OLED panel I've ever seen full stop has degraded. Plus Face ID no ta I'll stick with touch cos I buy all the Apps for my kids, they use my Apple ID and have their own iCloud accounts. Looks more breakable too ffs make sure you've got a decent case that protects the whole thing!

Ordering a case also marra!

His boyfriend probably bought him it from his paper round money.

If only you tight arse..... MMMmmmm literally!

Another utter berk willing to pay over the odds for poorer quality kit just outed himself.

Takes one to know one.... x

Reactions: mux
I've had the latest incarnation iphone over the last 8 years or thereabouts as I have a deal that expires around late September, more through coincidence than plan by the way, and this is the first time I've not been at all bothered about upgrading. Going to stick with my 7 plus until it's completely fucked.

I've had the latest incarnation iphone over the last 8 years or thereabouts as I have a deal that expires around late September, more through coincidence than plan by the way, and this is the first time I've not been at all bothered about upgrading. Going to stick with my 7 plus until it's completely fucked.

Don't do it marra! Join the revolution!

A nice

A nice grippable one with rubber shock protection around the front bezel hopefully. I usually recommend the Speck presidio grip cases like they sell for the 6 and 7 but they’ve not announced a similar case for the iPhone X yet.

Or get a tough case like an otter box those screens will be seriously pricey to fix!

My phone's about 2 years old and its AMOLED screen still looks exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back