iPhone settings? Staying logged in to SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcosplace

Striker
I was always automatically logged in here. But the new iOS update has changed so I have to log in each time. I've tried altering the usual settings. Any ideas?

Can anyone say why my ipad won't remember passwords and logins anymore, I'm sick of having to add passwords every time I come on here and other accounts. Anything in settings I have inadvertently turned off. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1396033089][/DOUBLEPOST]Might I add it's only happened since the recent updates.

Yes there is a setting, it's on a thread on here down where and I searched for it not long ago but couldn't find it again.

As the other poster said try switching off private browsing.

Let me look for the setting, it's doing my nut in!

Everything on in safari, I am not techy so can you point me on the private browser bit, I'm not sure there. I am having to log in here after every time I go into settings.

I still cant copy and paste on here on my iPad yet I can on the works pc
Rally does my head in

Every other website I gan I can paste & copy but not on here

I've tried different Internet browesers & to no avail

Any help be greatly appreciated

I still cant copy and paste on here on my iPad yet I can on the works pc
Rally does my head in

Every other website I gan I can paste & copy but not on here

I've tried different Internet browesers & to no avail

Any help be greatly appreciated
If you have done all that it's probably on the websites end rather than your iPad

Can anyone say why my ipad won't remember passwords and logins anymore, I'm sick of having to add passwords every time I come on here and other accounts. Anything in settings I have inadvertently turned off. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1396033089][/DOUBLEPOST]Might I add it's only happened since the recent updates.

Are you ticking the "Stay logged in" box when you logon?

Are cookies enabled as that is how the site recognises you (test here )

Thanks for all your replies, may have it Sussed as now they are being remembered. Just Hank to sort.

I coukd understand if I couldn't copy & paste on the other websites it's just on here I can copy & paste marra
Works fine on my iPhone so it means it's most probably not a site issue...

More likely something in your background. Reset your cookies etc. by going settings > safari > reset browsing history and reset cookies

Do you know what you did to fix it? To help anyone else with the same problem.
It was the suggestion that goat eyes made about the browser on private. I followed his instructions and it worked a treat. Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back