Investment in the stadium

The bogs in the east stand yesterday were absolutely disgusting, soaking wet floor looked like there had been a leak , shite all owa the cubicles , no toilet seats or bog roll. Wouldnt normally be the end of the world to me but add in a 3 year old needing the toilet and it made me take stock of how much of a dump the place is

The bogs in the east stand yesterday were absolutely disgusting, soaking wet floor looked like there had been a leak , shite all owa the cubicles , no toilet seats or bog roll. Wouldnt normally be the end of the world to me but add in a 3 year old needing the toilet and it made me take stock of how much of a dump the place is

We could invest thousands in the ground but it’s not gonna stop dorty bastards covering toilets in shite, that happens everywhere coz some people are rotten

Hope you lot do get chosen for the euros but just can't see them choosing you over Newcastle. For a few reasons.
We have been chosen over them in the past. Boro have even been used more than them. But now with new owners money talks and it wouldn’t surprise me if they get it this time round.

Hope you lot do get chosen for the euros but just can't see them choosing you over Newcastle. For a few reasons.
You’re right marra, we all know that Sid James Hotchpotch Arena will be chosen…….…….…..a few well placed Saudi Riyal will see to that.

Aye unfortunately some men don't care about hygiene and the drink makes it even worse, the toilets in the BCB are always bogging (sorry) paper towels all over piss on the floor and toilet seats(it's too hard to lift the seat) paper stuffed down the sink plug hole and dirty water left in the sink and the occasional floater left in the pan, it makes you wonder what their homes are like.

Can anyone remember when the long term investment plan for the stadium was mentioned at one of the fans collective meetings? Seems a while ago now xx
According to the last meeting minutes there is a walk round on the 31st March with reps from the attendees and the Maintenance Team. Be interesting to see what comes out of it.

I have been told the roof is under going maintenance, although im yet to see any internal maintenance

Thorough deep clean internally and externally, new PA speakers where required and an inexpensive refresh of the concourse areas (by inexpensive I mean jettisoning the manky old red banners and flags with legends names on them which have been there since the 90s, replaced with inexpensive but bold signage, and a repaint of the blockwork in the general areas).

For those shouting for new wifi, at the next home game switch from 4g to 3g in your phone settings (data works perfectly then) and thank me later.

Last edited:
Thorough deep clean internally and externally, new PA speakers where required and an inexpensive refresh of the concourse areas (by inexpensive I mean jettisoning the manky old red banners and flags with legends names on them which have been there since the 90s, replaced with inexpensive but bold signage, and a repaint of the blockwork in the general areas).

For those shouting for new wifi, at the next home game switch from 4g to 3g in your phone settings (data works perfectly then) and thank me later.
If you are on a newer iPhone with 5g you can only switch down to 4g unfortunately. Wi-Fi seems to work fine though

That's not possible on iPhone's.

People are also shouting for new wifi, not older tech that's only quicker because nobody uses it.

If you go back over the Supporters Collective Minutes, a fair few of these suggestions, especially the refresh of the concourses have been being looked at by SD for quite a long time

According to the last meeting minutes there is a walk round on the 31st March with reps from the attendees and the Maintenance Team. Be interesting to see what comes out of it.

I have been told the roof is under going maintenance, although im yet to see any internal maintenance
They want to try walking round at half time on a match day, it’s practically impossible and the facilities are wholly inadequate.

Ah fair enough that like. I’ve a 2020 se.

I know switching to 3g does work great as I used to do it on my old Huawei P30 Pro, but I upgraded last year to the iPhone 13 Pro and lost that ability.

I'm now stuck with trying to get onto the stadium wifi. Sometimes connects to it straight away, and when it does it's fine for browsing, but it can sometimes be a chew on getting the safc connection page to load.

Back