Invertebrate of the year

Massive congratulations to the earthworm after being crowned the winner of the 2023/24 invertebrate of the year:

I know the earthworm population is in decline where do we see them going with this new found recognition? Maybe a gig on I'm a Celebrity as an eating challenge? I wish them all the best.

Massive congratulations to the earthworm after being crowned the winner of the 2023/24 invertebrate of the year:

I know the earthworm population is in decline where do we see them going with this new found recognition? Maybe a gig on I'm a Celebrity as an eating challenge? I wish them all the best.
I have a very effective solution for doubling the earthworm population overnight….

Sponsored by Wrigley's?

If they want to retain this accolade next year, they will need to dig really deep I reckon.

Last edited:

Back