International space station visible tonight

I’ve just been out in the back garden..I live in Fulwell..I looked up and there was something West of me travelling North East..it went right through the centre of the plough..there was something else moving under it travelling South West.

The ones at 23.04 last for four minutes.

The ones at 23.12 last until 23.49 so maybe one every 90 seconds or so.

Then the next show starts at 23.56 where you'll see 18 in the space of 5 minutes
Well...

23.04 saw nowt.

23.12 hopefully see some
I’ve just been out in the back garden..I live in Fulwell..I looked up and there was something West of me travelling North East..it went right through the centre of the plough..there was something else moving under it travelling South West.

Strange that like

Last edited:
I was out at 10 45 in Low Fell...appeared as clear as owt in south west...tracked it for a few minutes. Fantastic. Love anything like this.

The ones at 23.04 last for four minutes.

The ones at 23.12 last until 23.49 so maybe one every 90 seconds or so.

Then the next show starts at 23.56 where you'll see 18 in the space of 5 minutes
Well...

23.04 saw nowt.

23.12 hopefully see some

Strange that like
I always see stuff like..I assume they’re satellites??..they’re not aeroplanes..up Kielder I’ve seen loads of stuff with the clear skies up there..I saw the ISS earlier this year like..it came from like the SOL way and was like heading over Hendon way and out to sea.

Haven't seen any of these other ones. Now my neck hurts and I'm paranoid a seagull is going to shit in my face.

Exactly the same apart from there's no seagulls round here, but plenty moths. Saw nowt despite using the help of the site Becs shared.

ISS back in an hour.
I always see stuff like..I assume they’re satellites??..they’re not aeroplanes..up Kielder I’ve seen loads of stuff with the clear skies up there..I saw the ISS earlier this year like..it came from like the SOL way and was like heading over Hendon way and out to sea.

ISS back at 00.26. Visible for longer and higher in the sky.

Last edited:
Exactly the same apart from there's no seagulls round here, but plenty moths. Saw nowt despite using the help of the site Becs shared.

ISS back in an hour.

ISS back at 00.26. Visible for longer and higher in the sky.

We didn't see any of the Starlinks. They're not as bright as the ISS so maybe it wasn't dark enough.

We didn't see any of the Starlinks. They're not as bright as the ISS so maybe it wasn't dark enough.

Same as that. Just got a stiff neck and no starlink.
ISS will be class at 00.26. Higher in the sky and longer visibility
Sky is clear as fuck here in SR3 but I couldn’t see anything. Will go back out at 23:56.

I can often see the starlink but not toninght. As said elsewhere, probably not dark enough as they're tiny compared to ISS

Last edited:

Back