Interesting FACT from a well known London Restaurant Chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And can I also point out that since July 4th our 550 staff have served over 250,000 guests at The Wolseley, Brasserie Zédel, Colbert, Fischer’s, Soutine and Bellanger - without a single notification of infection neither amongst the staff nor customers. The Delaunayreopens today…

Best wishes and we hope to see you soon,
Jeremy King.

550 staff and 250,000 guests , not one case of COVID 19

why am I not surprised at this at all ?

We’ve been conned.
Because you are gullible?
CONNED

WE HAVE ALL BEEN CONNED

LISTEN TO THE RESTAURANTEURS

WE HAVE ALL BEEN CONED
Tidied
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
That’s based on where they’ve done enhanced contact tracing and is not necessarily a reliable sample

It’s based on enough evidence to give a reasonable approximation. Even if it isn’t exactly right, it’ll be accurate enough to say there’s a substantial amount of cases that can be removed simply enough

It’s based on enough evidence to give a reasonable approximation. Even if it isn’t exactly right, it’ll be accurate enough to say there’s a substantial amount of cases that can be removed simply enough

I am not certain that’s true. I’m sure I saw one of these reports where the denominator for cases investigated was less than one thousand, with no guarantee that the cases enhanced contact tracing was done on, was a representative sample.

Happy to stand corrected of course as it isn’t something I’ve done a deep dive into.

Could be argued that they likely represent 90%+ of secondary transmission.

Student goes to pub and sadly becomes one of the 3%. Doesn’t properly socially distance at his halls and goes to a house party. Infects loads more.
Whats more likely is the new students, away from home for the first time are f***ing each other senseless! If they don't get drunk in a pub, they will in their student accommodation with the same result.

And can I also point out that since July 4th our 550 staff have served over 250,000 guests at The Wolseley, Brasserie Zédel, Colbert, Fischer’s, Soutine and Bellanger - without a single notification of infection neither amongst the staff nor customers. The Delaunayreopens today…

Best wishes and we hope to see you soon,
Jeremy King.

550 staff and 250,000 guests , not one case of COVID 19

why am I not surprised at this at all ?

We’ve been conned.
Yeh, like the 9 golfers I know that went to Turkey in Sept for a golf trip. 7 of them contracted covid, one of which died and 2 others had strokes. Muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back