Inside No.9

Gutted it was a hoax tbh. I mean, Lee Mack was excellent but still essentially watched a quiz show for 20 odd minutes.
It's a bit of a pisser to say the least. A lot of On The Buses fans will be f***ing annoyed. The quiz was bollocks, as it was obvious early on that the 'contestants' were actually actors.

It's a bit of a pisser to say the least. A lot of On The Buses fans will be f***ing annoyed. The quiz was bollocks, as it was obvious early on that the 'contestants' were actually actors.

Turns out it was just a bit of a 'Fur-Q' to fans constantly asking for an episode on a bus. Could have been brilliant!

Aye, it was very quickly obvious. I mean, it was funny, but not one of my favourites.

Probably been my least favourite series yet.

I did wonder if half the drama of the episode would be lost, kinda confirms that.

Can see why it wouldn’t be considered their best via on demand, think it’s a bit like the ‘you had to be there’ joke…

I mean, they've played the long game and trolled us amazingly. I suppose that's pretty bloody funny.

However, I've no doubt they could have made that episode absolutely brilliant :lol:

Back