Innocent man to be executed

Status
Not open for further replies.

If a right wing paper like the Daily Mail makes it look obvious, a group of people did it, then it's probably more or less certain that poor bloke didn't do it. He was just a black ex-convict in the wrong place at the wrong time, & the Amurican judicial system will not admit to ingrained racism. To Kill A Mockingbird right before us :(

His conviction looks suspect to say the least.

And there are people that would have CP back over here and without the appeals process to "save money".

Beggars belief.

I need to find the link to my massive explanation of why it won't prevent things like that happening again, and why it's not a deterrent, as I'm sick of writing it out every bloody time someone says bring back the death penalty

I didn't think people would need a written explanation, it's fairly obvious that it isn't a deterrent.

Bring it back I say.
The likes of Levi Bellfield and those two who killed Lee Rigby for a start.
In the case such as the OP I would have doubts, but those that openly admit murder or are 100% guilty, just get shot of the fuckers.

I've never understood people who think you should commit an abhorrent crime in order to punish or deter the same abhorrent crime.
Because by commuting their crime they basically give up their human rights, and are absolutely no good at all to the human race.

Should never ever be brought back. What we should have though are tougher prisons for those who have committed horrendous crimes, as death would be an easy way out for them.

I've never understood people who think you should commit an abhorrent crime in order to punish or deter the same abhorrent crime.

The death sentence would not be a deterrent or prevent any of the crimes being committed.

It would encourage others to take up the cause and perform similar or worse atrocities.

Stop talking sense on here man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back