Injecting vaccine volunteers with live virus.

because they have to give them the vaccine first, before they get the virus?
So they can't test the vaccine on someone who has currently got the virus... Funny that I was given a hib vaccine about 8 years ago when I already had a serious infection... Didn't do a thing mind so I was put on IV antibiotics

So they can't test the vaccine on someone who has currently got the virus... Funny that I was given a hib vaccine about 8 years ago when I already had a serious infection... Didn't do a thing mind so I was put on IV antibiotics

How would a vaccine to prevent someone becoming ill with something, work once they’ve already got it?

There’s a TB vaccine but we don’t treat TB with the vaccine.

There’s a flu vaccine but we don’t treat flu with the vaccine.

And so on...

The vaccine is to protect against future infections, not the current one. It takes time to develop an immune response.
The vaccine is to protect against future infections, not the current one. It takes time to develop an immune response.

How would a vaccine to prevent someone becoming ill with something, work once they’ve already got it?

And so on...
Well I had seasonal flu at the time and I was admitted to hospital bearing in mind a hib vaccine is very rare to use in adults as it was only introduced as a vaccine for Children in the 80s so In case they were concerned of pneumonia and infection as at the time there was that flesh eating virus all over the NHS... Maybe I was an unaware gueiinnea Pig

@raindog is a bit of an oddball mind:

• He thinks the USA invented AIDS to kill black people
  • Has a chip on his shoulder about doctors, and takes decades old research with him when he sees his GP
  • “Drip-feeds” himself COVID by meeting people he thinks have had it
  • Believes flu vaccination doesn’t work and refuses to get it - despite his doctor recommending he has the jab

• Has a chip on his shoulder about doctors, and takes decades old research with him when he sees his GP
  • Believes flu vaccination doesn’t work and refuses to get it - despite his doctor recommending he has the jab
maybe because the flu vaccine didnt cure the flu he already had?

You will have quote me on the first one pal man cannot replicate nature by way of a mutating virus

The reason being the only one I had put me hospital for 3 weeks and left me with neurological pareneoplastic syndrome called Isaacs syndrome I could show you my youtube channel of hideous Cramps and fasiculations I have yearly follow up and my neurologist supports my use of Cannabis... Which despite trying every anti epileptic drugs on the market is the only thing that helps... But no cure.

Last edited:

And so on...

I’m pretty sure we do treat rabies with the rabies vaccine to be fair. Clearly wouldn’t be helpful in this context though.

Being proposed by 15 Nobel prize winners. Anyone have any objections to this ethically or is it a risk worth taking for the greater good. We're talking healthy people in their 20's with no underlying health conditions. It would certainly speed up the deployment of a vaccine to the general population should any trial be successful.
Jenner did similar over 200 years ago. Infected an 8 yr old iirc with cow pox, then infected him with small pox to prove that the people who’d had cowpox were immune to small pox, thus producing the first vaccine

I’m sure it’ll be a lot safer when doing these trials nowadays like 😂

Back