Indians at it again

TheRey

Winger

Now even banning Aussie media or team staff from taking photos of the pitch for the next Test, which isn't exactly looking like being a belter.

I know it's funny because it's against the Cons, but they really are vile.

Now even banning Aussie media or team staff from taking photos of the pitch for the next Test, which isn't exactly looking like being a belter.

Just another road on the win at all costs approach

When you think back to 10 years + ago they were nothing like they are now and what you’d call a classy respectable bunch of players. You have to wonder whether the new found arrogance amongst them is linked to the despicable Modi being the leader of the country.
Their attitude on social media is very similar to our Johnson/Farage etc supporters since Brexit so there could well be something in that theory

They are vile, I remember when they held our media to ransom back in 2011 when we won there.

It’s entirely their right to produce a pitch that suits their team but to stop journalists from doing their job? Fascist tactics that.

Hope you are feeling better mind

Just drop me a pm to rant anytime

👍
Appreciate it mate. I'll keep going and focusing on things I can control. I do wonder why I find things so hard that most people seem to be able to do at a drop of a hat. Finding love, changing jobs and all that. My life just never seems to move on

Appreciate it mate. I'll keep going and focusing on things I can control. I do wonder why I find things so hard that most people seem to be able to do at a drop of a hat. Finding love, changing jobs and all that. My life just never seems to move on
Been there. I hear you . You’ve got digital mates on here though so give us a shout if you need to

Send them your bank details and access to you computer .. don't trust the c nuts with.cricket though

Their attitude on social media is very similar to our Johnson/Farage etc supporters since Brexit so there could well be something in that theory
Any time something is posted about any cricketer who isn’t Indian it gets jumped on by them. It’s so tiresome. I can’t help biting sometimes.

Back