India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainze

Striker
Chased down 321 in just 36 overs against Sri Lanka :eek:

They needed to win plus a bonus point to get through to the tri series final, Dhoni put Sri Lanka into bat first so they could chase.

Last edited:

Chased down 321 in just 36 overs against Sri Lanka :eek:

They needed to win plus a bonus point to get through to the tri series final, Dhoni put Sri Lanka into bat first so they could chase.

Don't they still need Sri Lanka to lose to Australia in the final group game? If so, expect an easy Sri Lanka victory...

Kohli's innings was one of the best 1 day innings i've ever seen, even though they've been shit recently india are by far the best odi team in the world imo. Every player they have is a game winner

Kohli's innings was one of the best 1 day innings i've ever seen, even though they've been shit recently india are by far the best odi team in the world imo. Every player they have is a game winner

assisted by bowlers only being able to use the short ball once or twice an over against their batsman?

aye i like south africa like, devilliers is awesome, i just think india are the best to watch when they're on form like. there batsmen are unreal all the way down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back