India v England series

I get the distinct impression that the Umpire’s are prepared to give the initial decision out and be prepared to get it wrong (where it is marginal) to bring in the Umpire’s call.

It didn’t look out, the ball has had a nice plateau between his pad and the stumps.

Technology says out but dont think id be giving it out as the on field umpire

Both openers seem gone mentally against spin
Nah, a difficult one to give when it clips the pad and goes over the stumps. I can see that it would happen but I'd be unsure as the ump.

Umpires call Should be scrapped because if it hits the stumps then it should be given our doesn’t matter if it hits plumb or
Clips it the batsman would be out.

Dont think we can criticise the on field umpires too much this series as technology has backed them up.
What we can say is theyve seemed a little eager to give the English batsman out since the 2nd test

The way Siraj is bowling makes our line up look a mistake
But we're are 82/4 and this is a more traditional Indian pitch.

So we need 500 and Pope has been shit. With Ben not much better

But it's mad having a batting keeper 8 and a number 5 at 7(who batted 3 two test ago)

Last edited:
But we're are 82/4 and this is a more traditional Indian pitch.

So we need 500 and Pope has been shit. With Ben not much better

But it's mad having a batting keeper 8 and a number 5 at 7
Not arguing about the need for a score and our poor form but if we score 500 with this bowling line up they'll score 700. We've got to back whichever batsmen we pick but Jimmy and Stokes as our quicks looks like we're short. I'd love this to be bumped in a couple of days time.

Back