India v England 3rd Test Rajkot

Pretty sure they moved a previously scheduled test in Dharamasala at the last minute before, wouldn’t be surprised if they did it again

Pretty sure they moved a previously scheduled test in Dharamasala at the last minute before, wouldn’t be surprised if they did it again

Nearest decent ground is Chandigarh I think, 150 miles away. Would feel sorry for the people who've had to jump through hoops to arrange travel to Dharamshala, it's a really difficult place to get to.

Two weeks or so before, against Australia, but more to do with the state of the outfield, because it needed adequate drainage.
There has been speculation among England fans that it might be moved, probably on the strength of this, personally, I don't think they'll move it.
But, who knows this country is a logic void.
Embrace the chaos.

Two weeks or so before, against Australia, but more to do with the state of the outfield, because it needed adequate drainage.
There has been speculation among England fans that it might be moved, probably on the strength of this, personally, I don't think they'll move it.
But, who knows this country is a logic void.
Embrace the chaos.

Gonna be a problem with the outfield this time too, it's gonna be frozen!

Back