India v England 2021

Fuck sake having a nightmare just trying to post something about NZ v India and picked the wrong thread twice :lol:

Last edited:
Praying things settle down by Christmas/New Year so world travel is freely available as it has been

Somethign to aim for this time, plus the possibility of Sri Lanka being just before or after this

Has made me more determiend to do the things I want to, on the bucketlist, while we have chance.

Same, really fancy this and the Ashes next year

Praying things settle down by Christmas/New Year so world travel is freely available as it has been

Somethign to aim for this time, plus the possibility of Sri Lanka being just before or after this

Has made me more determiend to do the things I want to, on the bucketlist, while we have chance.

I'm not sure how they'll fit the Sri Lanka series in. World T20 and India One Dayers before Christmas then India Test Series, South Africa One Dayers and The Netherlands before the end of May.

I'm not sure how they'll fit the Sri Lanka series in. World T20 and India One Dayers before Christmas then India Test Series, South Africa One Dayers and The Netherlands before the end of May.

They will have to mate, be surprised if it isn't, probs play when the ODI players go to India

As our summer is likely to be ruined I’m, funds permitting, hoping to do a couple of tours next winter as long as sport and international travel have got the go ahead again. Looks a long way off yet mind wouldn’t be surprised if international travel is disrupted for a couple of years. Mandatory 14 days isolation once you get there or something

Last edited:
As our summer is likely to be ruined I’m, funds permitting, hoping to do a couple of tours next winter as long as sport and international travel have got the go ahead again. Looks a long way off yet mind wouldn’t be surprised if international travel is disrupted for a couple of years. Mandatory 14 days isolation once you get there or something

I just can't see it like, hopefully not anyway, the world at some stage will have to move on like

Granted Summer will be ruined mate.
I’m personally still hopeful we can go to the T20 WC in Oct

Talk of rescheduling the SL tour for early 2021 too. 7 tests plus warm up games would take up the thick end of three months. Can only see them shortening the India series if it is rescheduled.

Back