Ali
S Curran
T Curran
Rashid
Wood

England win the toss and bowl

I predict a 3-0 India win in the series

Last edited:

Don’t mind Stokes at 3. But Billings (even with his decent form last year) should be nowhere near that side. Nowhere near

I don’t hate Tom Curran like the rest of this place, but he’s never a ODI bowler

There doesn't seem to be much interest in these ODI games. It's probably to do with the current distance from the World Cup and the growing sense that ODIs are neither one thing or the other. Either way, it's a shame. I like the 50 over game.

Last edited:
Don’t mind Stokes at 3. But Billings (even with his decent form last year) should be nowhere near that side. Nowhere near

I don’t hate Tom Curran like the rest of this place, but he’s never a ODI bowler

Root in at 4 with Morgan and Buttler moving down 1 for me.

Roy is probably one of the weaker fielders in the team don't understand why he is in such an important fielding position at point/backward point

There doesn't seem to be much interest in these ODI games. It's probably to do with the current distance from the World Cup and the growing sense that ODIs are neither one thing or the other. Either way, it's a shame. I like the 50 over game.
I’d rather have the 50 over format over 20/20 any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back